but ive never heard of bdd

• JFL
Reactions: Axentry and CopeAndRope
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended, LM4sixten, IWantToMax and 7 others
If I overeat during the week I won’t go out on the weekend

If I feel my fillers wore off even 20%, I will wait 4 weeks before going out again until my surgeon has time to schedule me.

Horrible way to live

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, RAITEIII and 2 others
body disphoria is not a real condition it just means you are aware of your subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, spark, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 10 others
no. im just ugly and i know it.

Yeah but what bdd mean wtf
You see flaws in yourself (body obv) too often, sometimes which aren't even flaws really but your own unhealthy psychology doing it's job

body disphoria is not a real condition it just means you are aware of your subhumanity
true

the combination of realizing your subhumanity and trying to pin down the specific problem in your face. There are certain intervalls where they swap from one insecurity to the next, but in fact, mostly their whole skull is grown badly.

You see flaws in yourself (body obv) too often, sometimes which aren't even flaws really but your own unhealthy psychology doing it's job

Jfl at having bdd
Jfl at having psychology issues

Woooohooooooohoooooohooooeeeeehheeeeeeheee

99.9% of the users of this site have BDD

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, IWantToMax, RAITEIII and 3 others
Theres a difference between being ugly and self aware and developing a morbid obsession and pessimistic skewed perception bias of urself. Srs ur brain can play games on u. The average guy on reddit probably has optimistic bias but a lot of people here have the opposite and are better looking than they think

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, karbo, RAITEIII and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2227
Theres a difference between being ugly and self aware and developing a morbid obsession and pessimistic skewed perception bias of urself. Srs ur brain can play games on u. The average guy on reddit probably has optimistic bias but a lot of people here have the opposite and are better looking than they think
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
BDD is just coping mechanism term. It's just being self conscious about already existing problem of real world.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
BDD exists, there are thousands of pages of literature on it. None of which the people who disagree with it have even read a single page of.

It has to do with self perception and the unrealistic standards that one has for themselves.

You can have BDD and still mog people to death. You could be obsessed with an already 99th percentile feature.

If you have skewed self perception it can ruin your life. Skewed self perception is directly correlated to those of whom have brain wiring that’s genetically predisposed to the affliction. It has nothing to do with looks themselves in PSL relation.

Environment factors trigger the genetically predisposed, even if the experiences aren’t rooted in reality.

If you went to a psychiatrist and said “BDD just means you’re ugly and you recognize it”

It would be obvious to them that you don’t even know how BDD affects the brain and how little correlation it has to anything related to PSL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, RAITEIII, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person
BDD exists, there are thousands of pages of literature on it. None of which the people who disagree with it have even read a single page of.

It has to do with self perception and the unrealistic standards that one has for themselves.

You can have BDD and still mog people to death. You could be obsessed with an already 99th percentile feature.

If you have skewed self perception it can ruin your life. Skewed self perception is directly correlated to those of whom have brain wiring that’s genetically predisposed to the affliction. It has nothing to do with looks themselves in PSL relation.

Environment factors trigger the genetically predisposed, even if the experiences aren’t rooted in reality.

If you went to a psychiatrist and said “BDD just means you’re ugly and you recognize it”

It would be obvious to them that you don’t even know how BDD affects the brain and how little correlation it has to anything related to PSL
Then I have BDD so bad

Fixed that for you
if I had a better lower third and cheekbones I would get girls tbh

I have my consultation for double jaw scheduled in 1 month anyways

Even with double jaw, and almond eye and etc you'll still be an autismcel spend that money on therapy

If I overeat during the week I won’t go out on the weekend

If I feel my fillers wore off even 20%, I will wait 4 weeks before going out again until my surgeon has time to schedule me.

Horrible way to live
Hit home boyo.

Lol at the replies and jfl at people talking about a condition they may never have had.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Even with double jaw, and almond eye and etc you'll still be an autismcel spend that money on therapy
why would I get almond eye surgery is that supposed to be an insult?

I'm getting double jaw to fix my mandible length (forward growth)

jaw implants to masculinize my lower third

and cheekbone/zygo implants to increase fwhr, improve harmony in my eye area, etc

why would I get almond eye surgery is that supposed to be an insult?

I'm getting double jaw to fix my mandible length (forward growth)

jaw implants to masculinize my lower third

and cheekbone/zygo implants to increase fwhr, improve harmony in my eye area, etc
No I don't remember exactly how you look like I'm just telling you, all these surgeries aren't gonna solve shit. Your problem is unironically mental.

So you inherit it? My father is always looking in the mirror aswell jfl

I wish my ramus was wide and visible, it'd ascend me so much