ANYONE can ascend with alcohol

nice strawman faggot. i'm neither a pedo nor a necrophiliac. of course you assum i am because you have no real arguments you tubby bitch

the fact you get pleasure about thinking about gay rape is quite frankly, kinda gay, plain and simple
Bruh have you ever watched boondocks? Imagine taking my comment this serious :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, IWantToMax, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
Bruh have you ever watched boondocks? Imagine taking my comment this serious :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
i've seen that show. a cartoon about nigger kids in a nigger neighborhood

still i've seen that comment posted around this forum and its quite gay, i dont care if its some boondocks reference

nice strawman faggot. i'm neither a pedo nor a necrophiliac. of course you assum i am because you have no real arguments you tubby bitch

the fact you get pleasure about thinking about gay rape is quite frankly, kinda gay, plain and simple
niggah you've stated multiple times you wanna fuck 12yo jfl at you, the lowest of the low tbh. I hate pedos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4332
i've seen that show. a cartoon about nigger kids in a nigger neighborhood

still i've seen that comment posted around this forum and its quite gay, i dont care if its some boondocks reference
Man you are sad man... Sounds like you got a lot of demons inside of you

Maybe you may be the gay one? Only gay people get offended by gay jokes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

Attachments

• 1572615737489.png
    1572615737489.png
    208.7 KB · Views: 15
Man you are sad man... Sounds like you got a lot of demons inside of you

Maybe you may be the gay one? Only gay people get offended by gay jokes
no? i just keep seeing all this white knighting "oh you'll get yours when you go to jail by tyrone when you drop soap, don't rape women"

tbh it's not just you though that says this, so i suppose its unfair i said this in response to you. but i see way too much whiteknighting on a fucking internet forum

anyways, whatevs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 7173
no? i just keep seeing all this white knighting "oh you'll get yours when you go to jail by tyrone when you drop soap, don't rape women"

tbh it's not just you though that says this, so i suppose its unfair i said this in response to you. but i see way too much whiteknighting on a fucking internet forum

anyways, whatevs.
Who am i white knighting for lmaooo women? Are you saying you're fine with women being raped while drunk?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Who am i white knighting for lmaooo women? Are you saying you're fine with women being raped while drunk?
It is fine, they shouldn't have drank in the first place if they didn't want to be advanced on. They likely knew what would happen if they continued drinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 4612
niggah you've stated multiple times you wanna fuck 12yo jfl at you, the lowest of the low tbh. I hate pedos
lowest of the low? for wanting sex with a chick who is ready to breed and has tits?

thats a natural human instinct you stupid fuck. you've just been socialized to think its abnormal. i guess you should hate most men of human history for ACTUALLY fucking 10-12 year olds and getting them pregnant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 7173
"raped" while drunk? if a woman gets drunk she's responsible for her actions. if she gets drunk and drives, she is responsible for that. so therefore she should be responsible for all her actions

the exception would be if she was drugged with roofies or some shit. the "drunk sex is rape" is a fucking cucked law that is extremely misandric and gynocentric, it only works against men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, IWantToMax and Deleted member 7173
lowest of the low? for wanting sex with a chick who is ready to breed and has tits?

thats a natural human instinct you stupid fuck. you've just been socialized to think its abnormal. i guess you should hate most men of human history for ACTUALLY fucking 10-12 year olds and getting them pregnant.
dude that's literally pedophilia you sick fuck, 12 is way before puberty

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 4612
This motherfucker is about to get #metooed

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
It is fine, they shouldn't have drank in the first place if they didn't want to be advanced on. They likely knew what would happen if they continued drinking
"raped" while drunk? if a woman gets drunk she's responsible for her actions. if she gets drunk and drives, she is responsible for that. so therefore she should be responsible for all her actions

the exception would be if she was drugged with roofies or some shit. the "drunk sex is rape" is a fucking cucked law that is extremely misandric and gynocentric, it only works against men.
Jesus christ this forum has gone off the deep end.. In that case I guess you're also ok with your mom, sister, aunt getting raped after a night of heavy drinking too right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
dude that's literally pedophilia you sick fuck, 12 is way before puberty
The average age for girls to begin puberty is 11

Puberty in girls usually starts between the ages of 8 and 13 and ends by around 14.

12 year olds are not prepubescent

Jesus christ this forum has gone off the deep end.. In that case I guess you're also ok with your mom, sister, aunt getting raped after a night of heavy drinking too right?
Yet I’m a truecel for having sex with landwhales but rape is ok with them

lmao shit tier argument. if my sisters dress and act like sluts and get drunk and hook up with a dude, that's their fucking fault.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
Why are you basing your morals off of what the government says. The government is not God
yeah but they decide if ur gonna get your cheeks clapped in prison or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 756
@personalityinkwell notice how only the Chads are getting angry that I used alcohol to get sex. They don't want to see anyone but themselves ascend

• +1
tell that to the legal system
nigga are you retarded? you do realize pedophilia isn't a legal term right? secondly, attraction to pubescent girls isn't pedophilia. and third, the legal system only cares about action, not attraction.

@personalityinkwell notice how only the Chads are getting angry that I used alcohol to get sex. They don't want to see anyone but themselves ascend
yeah pretty much, chads just want to gatekeep pussy. i betcha these dudes fucked girls who weren't sober either

• +1
LOL I've never had sex with a girl who I knew was drunk. If you can only get chicks to fuck you when they're wasted you are lowest of the low @WadlowMaxxing @Kingkellz Thoughts?

nigga are you retarded? you do realize pedophilia isn't a legal term right? secondly, attraction to pubescent girls isn't pedophilia. and third, the legal system only cares about action, not attraction.
1) No

2) Yes

3) No it isn't

4) No, technically if they know you are attracted they're gonna be watching you etc You don't want that

LOL I've never had sex with a girl who I knew was drunk. If you can only get chicks to fuck you when they're wasted you are lowest of the low
I doubt that. Anyways, I'll continue slaying drunk girls (who usually have boyfriends)

• +1
LOL I've never had sex with a girl who I knew was drunk. If you can only get chicks to fuck you when they're wasted you are lowest of the low
Would you say the same thing about sober girls who try to fuck drunk guys?

If not, you're a SIMP FEMINIST DOUBLE-STANDARD CUCK.

I think @personalityinkwell and @Gunnersup would agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 4612
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

just defend drunken sluts theory

women get drunk and dress like sluts, you honestly are gonna say they don't want dick? yes they do. don't fucking kid yourself.

and even if you didn't fuck drunk chicks i've seen plenty of chads fuck drunk chicks

also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 7173

YES I don't want no drunk bitch I'm not attracted to to fuck take me home & fuck me

YES I don't want no drunk bitch I'm not attracted to to fuck take me home & fuck me
You are coping so hard. Firstly, I don't believe that you've never fucked a passed out drunk girl.

Secondly, It's always the foids fault, she should not have drank in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 4612
This thread is getting juicier
Michael Jackson Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Favela_cake and Deleted member 6273
not attracted to? you do realize alcohol makes you think people are more attractive. if a drunk chick takes you home, unless she dragged you, you consented to go home with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
You are coping so hard. Firstly, I don't believe that you've never fucked a passed out drunk girl.

Secondly, It's always the foids fault, she should not have drank in the first place
Nope there’s a difference between having a couple drinks with a chick vs her stumbling not able to walk straight, about to vomit, & not thinking straight.

The fact you have to wait for a bitch to get drunk to fuck her is pathetic as is. But hey you do you bro keep fucking these drunk sluts but don’t act like your some slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and OOGABOOGA
I'd rather serve a life sentence then be a virgin
At least if you go to jail you will have lots of sex. But it will be rape, and that will be karma.

Also shit thread bc drunk girls are giga annoying

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
not attracted to? you do realize alcohol makes you think people are more attractive. if a drunk chick takes you home, unless she dragged you, you consented to go home with her.
Nigga I’ve had bitches try that at the club when I was almost about to pass out & I’ve rejected every one of em

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
4) No, technically if they know you are attracted they're gonna be watching you etc You don't want that
i'm on this forum, they're already watching me

basically i just have to stick to only pursuing what is legal, its not that hard, especially considering i like late teens the best anyway and 16 is the age of consent where i live
Nope there’s a difference between having a couple drinks with a chick vs her stumbling not able to walk straight, about to vomit, & not thinking straight.

The fact you have to wait for a bitch to get drunk to fuck her is pathetic as is. But hey you do you bro keep fucking these drunk sluts but don’t act like your some slayer
i'd say not getting laid at all is more pathetic than banging some drunk chicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Nigga I’ve had bitches try that at the club when I was almost about to pass out & I’ve rejected every one of em
good for you then.

Good, foids get so slutty when drunk
the fact that ur admitting this on .me is funny but anyways.. so they just came onto you? you guys were in a room together?

the fact that ur admitting this on .me is funny but anyways.. so they just came onto you? you guys were in a room together?
It was the two of us in a room. We both kept taking shots after shot. By the time of our 5th or 6th shot she was basically incoherent and passed out. Then the story continues (in minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10172, wristcel and 1 other person
I could chime in here with some legit shit, but don't think it's wise lol. But yeah, alcohol is good and is responsible for some of my best slaying memories!

Last edited:
It was the two of us in a room. We both kept taking shots after shot. By the time of our 5th or 6th shot she was basically incoherent and passed out. Then the story continues (in minecraft)
slayer!

• +1
can u tell us what happened in minecraft when u were playing in creative mode with ur friends can u tell us now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 4332
can u tell us what happened in minecraft when u were playing in creative mode with ur friends can u tell us now
I started spooning her (in minecraft) and slowly put my hands down her leggings, and went further and further until I reached the vagina (In GTA V), then I started rubbing. That's about it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332