ANYONE CAN BE CHAD WITH SURGERY

post a single example of someone ascending to chad through surgery.
I have seen private results of ltn to chad but i cant share i here i need to save myself first

Depends to a degree with the skullshape
@Bzz can ascend hard with this surgery
What surgery is that and whats the chance to die during this surgery ?

post a single example of someone ascending to chad through surgery.

This isn't a chad but I think that would make me good enough to get laid atleast and I think this 1 is possible as it's very minor changes by minor I mean it's not a complete skull change but I agree most guys will never be chads even with surgery

That is not true. It’s hard to find a good surgeon and even harder to get good results.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
You can tell op is a tiktokcel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 62432
Maybe not chad but everybody can ascend hard if they have the money and choose the right surgeons and surgeries.

The thing is most people who goes the surgery route rarely go to the best surgeons for their case due to lack of money and education.

View attachment 2734579

This isn't a chad but I think that would make me good enough to get laid atleast and I think this 1 is possible as it's very minor changes by minor I mean it's not a complete skull change but I agree most guys will never be chads even with surgery
That doesn’t need surgery, just being lean and contacts

What surgeries did he get and how the fuck did his chin grow so much, If you see the 2nd pic he has a small lower third, I have the same problem
Can't remember, but I think it was a lot of implants, mainly around the jaw, chin and eyes.

All normies have major flaws
Only chads can have no major flaws
What do you exactly consider a major flaw

Some normies have no “major flaws” according to most raters, but no super good features either

And some chads have “major flaws” according to most raters (like Vinnie Hacker and his nct)

Tales from ze basement. How much money to make @thecel a 6PSL mogger?

He was a normie previously but a top tier base
people here are too retarded to judge pictures accurately.

it's not hard to look worse on a photo.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and proxyy
What do you exactly consider a major flaw

Some normies have no “major flaws” according to most raters, but no super good features either

And some chads have “major flaws” according to most raters (like Vinnie Hacker and his nct)
Well Vinnie hacker is not close to chad
He is just status and hair haloed
Recessed and with nct, htn max

View attachment 2734579

Needs lip reductions rhino and lip widening and then would be atleast chadlite

All ive learned from this thread is that @Orc is low IQ and knows absolutely nothing about surgery

people here are too retarded to judge pictures accurately.

it's not hard to look worse on a photo.
Yeah, lighting can effect how someone looks a lot

Doesn’t matter much irl, but on photos it matters a lot

Well Vinnie hacker is not close to chad
He is just status and hair haloed
Recessed and with nct, htn max
“Htn”
Meanwhile he has a top tier bone structure, strong chadlite absolute minimum, even with short hair (albeit it does reduce his appeal by quite a bit, so possibly htn smv)

IMG 5841

Also wdym recessed

Just cause someone doesn’t have Barrett tier forward growth doesn’t mean they are recessed

A truly hair haloed statusmaxxed htn would be Sergei/Kostyxd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Can't remember, but I think it was a lot of implants, mainly around the jaw, chin and eyes.
Implants or fillers? Also when I'm at like 25% bf my face was similar to his except I have nct and he has pct, Apart from that my skin is shit but that can be fixed, I HONESTLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE DID AND get it done.

What surgery is that and whats the chance to die during this surgery ?
Skull augmentation and honestly I have no idea