Anyone can have a 10 inch cock if your dedicated

Mediterranean

Mediterranean

Master
Buy a 10 inch dildo from amazon and hollow it out to fit your dick. Keep it with you at all times until the time comes when a girl wants to fuck you. While you are dirty talking her put your dildo on (warm it with your hands) and stick it in her. She wont ever see it if you doggy style or you are fking in the dark. Your dildo-cock will probably hurt her and she will forever think u are massive. Eventually show your natural penis to her and even if its smal or below average she will still probably think you are big. If you want to smash her without the dildo extension and she notices you dont feel as good just say u are being gentle as to not hurt her (women are not smart). Maybe even use a vibrating dildo so you dont have to do any work; strap-ons work too but harder to explain if u get caught. Also, you probably wont nut doing this method so she will get insecure and think shes not hot enough, and therefore she will be more more drawn to you by manipulating her.

Thank me later. Plenty more tips where that came from.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 21044, Survivor95 and 15 others
The office old man fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litesmith, gtuktm, GGalex and 21 others
Gotta be the dumbest nigga on this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, JapaneBAC, Looksmaxxer911 and 5 others
Servelat Lux

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, CEO of Sex and tooLOW
Buy a 10 inch dildo from amazon and hollow it out to fit your dick. Keep it with you at all times until the time comes when a girl wants to fuck you. While you are dirty talking her put your dildo on (warm it with your hands) and stick it in her. She wont ever see it if you doggy style or you are fking in the dark. Your dildo-cock will probably hurt her and she will forever think u are massive. Eventually show your natural penis to her and even if its smal or below average she will still probably think you are big. If you want to smash her without the dildo extension and she notices you dont feel as good just say u are being gentle as to not hurt her (women are not smart). Maybe even use a vibrating dildo so you dont have to do any work; strap-ons work too but harder to explain if u get caught. Also, you probably wont nut doing this method so she will get insecure and think shes not hot enough, and therefore she will be more more drawn to you by manipulating her.

Thank me later. Plenty more tips where that came from.

Autism GIF

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, Looksmaxxer911, CEO of Sex and 1 other person
View attachment 1865207

Idk what this means but you can probly use sausage meat too and it would feel more natural for her as long as its not cold. Thanks bro. Btw my method does work its not a meme I do it and girls are limping everytime, they say I’m the biggest they been with. Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911
Tell me your a virgin without telling me your a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911 and CEO of Sex
You are a confirmed dicklet.

jfl what if she wants to give head?

jfl what if she wants to give head?

This a troll post why do mfs think im being fr. Lowkey regretting it cuz the autistics who run this site wont let u delete posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 18890, epictroll and 2 others
distraction histiogenesis+time all you need.

Gotta be the dumbest nigga on this site.
This was a better theory than Jade’s 3 page essays on How to Get Good Implants where he gives no tangible advice or pics.

This is what happens when someone who never gets laid has too much time on their hands and an over active imagination

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex