anyone can slay with these stats

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
average bones and ratios not too bad

at least a natural height of 5 10 , fraud to 6 with lifts (one lift in socks and another in shoes so that no one notices ur height difference that easily when u wear socks indoors)

good skin

leanmaxxed face at 8 percent bodyfat

curly hair (get a perm) , or a good hairstyle if u have that kind of density

colored eye contacts , either A 10 blue or green color or grey

good eyebrows (through makeup and castor/peppermint oil or minox)

lip widening with a device

good body, thick neck and at least above average frame size (19 inch bidelt)

makeup, just for eyes , like eyeliner

any race, except for pure dravidian subhumans or short low t asians

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, CursedOne, amorfati and 6 others
Thanks for telling us that anyone with at least a normie base can get laid if they spend time and money softmaxxing. Never would of thought tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Edgar, CursedOne and 14 others
Thanks for telling us that anyone with at least a normie base can get laid if they spend time and money softmaxxing. Never would of thought tbh.

ya but people understimate it, and majority of us have a normie base

which usually has okayish bones and proportions and maxilla thats recessed

people here just directly hop on surgeries

meanwhile leanmaxxing, hair perm and eye contacts itself would ascend us

majority of us have a normie base
leanmaxxing, hair perm would ascend us
You're gigabluepilled bro:bluepill:, you really think that the majority of this site if we styled our hair differently and some of us (not all are fat) lost a bit of weight we'd become slayers, JFL. These kind of things are the most basic mainstream softmaxxes there are and if it were that simple this site probably wouldn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 12669
You're gigabluepilled bro:bluepill:, you really think that the majority of this site if we styled our hair differently and some of us (not all are fat) lost a bit of weight we'd become slayers, JFL. These kind of things are the most basic mainstream softmaxxes there are and if it were that simple this site probably wouldn't exist.
Softmaxxes are still important imo, there is no one accession here that didn't include softmaxxing at some level

and leanmaxxing is super legit, everyone knows that once you are bloated its over for you, majority of normies know that
they need to lose weight, but don't have the will power and knowledge to do that

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, intovoid and Mustascend
idk bro, i stated the minimum requirements, i never stated the majority of the site has them, i just said whoever has them can do good

and by slayer i dont mean chad, i mean enough to be considered gl and do well

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lawton88 and Deleted member 7901
Softmaxxes are still important imo, there is no one accession here that didn't include softmaxxing at some level

and leanmaxxing is super legit, everyone knows that once you are bloated its over for you, majority of normies know that
they need to lose weight, but don't have the will power and knowledge to do that
ya tbh, my point is people can ascend from 5 to like 7 or 8 out of 10 irl points by softmaxxing depending on their failos

the only need for surgery arises when u have a legit failo or if u wanna be a perfect chad which is not what this post is considering

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Yerico7, Deleted member 13754 and 1 other person

I might make a leanmaxxing guide at some tbh, probs one of the leanest guys on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and faggotchadlite
idk bro, i stated the minimum requirements, i never stated the majority of the site has them, i just said whoever has them can do good

and by slayer i dont mean chad, i mean enough to be considered gl and do well
Misinterpreted the post from the title then bro, I agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and faggotchadlite
You're very stupid OP.

ngl, i need it, please do tag me

ive gotten bloated in the asylum and once i get out i might wanna lose body fat percent
I'd be interested bro, whats your bf?
I'll make it this week some time and tag you two. Bf% I would say is 8-10 range which imo is optimal for being as lean as possible without fucking with your endocrine system/feeling like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I'll make it this week some time and tag you two. Bf% I would say is 8-10 range which imo is optimal for being as lean as possible without fucking with your endocrine system/feeling like shit.
you think cutting would mess up my hormones during puberty?

you think cutting would mess up my hormones during puberty?
Not if you're smart about it, I was reading a post earlier where some impatient mf was doing a 1000 calorie deficit to lose as much as possible as fast as possible JFL. Follow my future guide and you'll be fine bro.

Not if you're smart about it, I was reading a post earlier where some impatient mf was doing a 1000 calorie deficit to lose as much as possible as fast as possible JFL. Follow my future guide and you'll be fine bro.

i did the dumbest thing when i was 13 heh :hnghn:
hair started thinning after i didn't eat protein for a month of fasting

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Just be normie theory

Just be a high tier normie bro :feelswhy:

666. 6 pack abs 6/10 face and 6 ft height and ur a slayer

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 12669 and Yerico7
ya but people understimate it, and majority of us have a normie base

which usually has okayish bones and proportions and maxilla thats recessed

people here just directly hop on surgeries

meanwhile leanmaxxing, hair perm and eye contacts itself would ascend us
Where's the best place to get a perm without being gay? Can you do it at home?

What are the best colored contacts to wear? I have hazel eyes.

ya tbh, my point is people can ascend from 5 to like 7 or 8 out of 10 irl points by softmaxxing depending on their failos

the only need for surgery arises when u have a legit failo or if u wanna be a perfect chad which is not what this post is considering

I think going from overweight to lean (dependent on having decent bones) is probably the only way to go from a 5 to a 7 top tier normie. If that isn't an issue a 6 is probably the best you can do.

Don't bother. I have grey/blue eyes and every contact lens i've tried is darker then my not very light eye colour (only looks vibrant in sun light). Wait for stroma or get custom made for 500$ a year. Only choice

Well im 5“10 75kg and my face is bloated asf so i need to be like 55 kg to be lean

Don't bother. I have grey/blue eyes and every contact lens i've tried is darker then my not very light eye colour (only looks vibrant in sun light). Wait for stroma or get custom made for 500$ a year. Only choice
If it's dark indoors and vibrant in sunlight then it looks natural. It shouldn't be the same color all the time.

A 19 inch bideltoid is a joke, mines a bit above 20 and is pathetic. I get brutally framemogged by boomers with 25 inch bideltoids everyday. 4->5 weeks ago, one boomer I saw was 25+ inches and had 9+ inch wrists.

• JFL
Reactions: klamus

well , there are different types of perms , search em on google , if u do the classic one it will look gay but other ones wont ,
i suggest u dont do it at home cause perm can damage ur hair if done incorrectly , while good saloons do almost no damage

well i myself prefer light green eyes , blue eyes look cucked in my opinion and grey look tryhard , but if ur going for blue , make sure its A10 blue

I know exactly that I could slay if I fixed my hair into a typical fuckboy cut with curls on top but I find it so gay and keep my long shit looking hair.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
I think going from overweight to lean (dependent on having decent bones) is probably the only way to go from a 5 to a 7 top tier normie. If that isn't an issue a 6 is probably the best you can do.
well , even bloated people with like 20 percent bodyfat themselves will at least go from 5 to 6 , they can go to 7 depending on bones
it applies if u hold a lot of fat in the face and wide faces change the most on weight loss

and apart from that , other softmaxxes can gain u at least 1 point if not 2 , cause irl halos like curly hair and green eyes do matter

for example this guys bones arent that great but girls still simp for him cause of his eye color and hair

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I know exactly that I could slay if I fixed my hair into a typical fuckboy cut with curls on top but I find it so gay and keep my long shit looking hair.
ya , its up to u if u wanna change that

Just be normie theory
normies can go till high tier normies or chadlites depending on failos
like when i started looksmaxxing , my bad acne , bloat and shit hair kept me at normie

Well im 5“10 75kg and my face is bloated asf so i need to be like 55 kg to be lean
well bloat just doesnt go from weight loss , theres more to it like ur hydration and how much inflamation u have in ur face

A 19 inch bideltoid is a joke, mines a bit above 20 and is pathetic. I get brutally framemogged by boomers with 25 inch bideltoids everyday. 4->5 weeks ago, one boomer I saw was 25+ inches and had 9+ inch wrists.
i said , u need 19 as a start , u might gymmaxx and reach like 21 to 22 , average bideltoid was stated as 18 inch but these days it looks lower from my observation

(one lift in socks and another in shoes so that no one notices ur height difference that easily when u wear socks indoors)
JFL if you think people aren't going to notice 2 inch lifts through your socks. You'll just end up looking like a clown and probably won't even be able to walk.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Also low IQ but what if someone's 5'9 instead of 5'10?

JFL if you think people aren't going to notice 2 inch lifts through your socks. You'll just end up looking like a clown and probably won't even be able to walk.
i said 1 to 1.5 in shoes , 0.5 to 1 in socks

Also low IQ but what if someone's 5'9 instead of 5'10?
ideal height is 5'11 to 6 2 , i suggested 5 10 cause thats the minimum u need to larp as at least 6 feet

well bloat just doesnt go from weight loss , theres more to it like ur hydration and how much inflamation u have in ur face
I have alot of inflamation but my bf is also like 30%bf so imagine the bloat

I have alot of inflamation but my bf is also like 30%bf so imagine the bloat
damn , tbh my face holds a lot of fat for some reason , even when im at 20 percent currently , just going from 15 to 20 made huge change , but i still have visible cheekbones through it

like i think , faces with wider fwhr and jaw look worse when bloated

damn , tbh my face holds a lot of fat for some reason , even when im at 20 percent currently , just going from 15 to 20 made huge change , but i still have visible cheekbones through it

like i think , faces with wider fwhr and jaw look worse when bloated
Yup it is if my face / skull was small even with this bloat it wouldnt look as obvious.. and how is your face looking as compared to when you were 13 is it a big difference?

Yup it is if my face / skull was small even with this bloat it wouldnt look as obvious.. and how is your face looking as compared to when you were 13 is it a big difference?
i was never at 13 percent

I see nothing wrong with this post at all

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
tag me in your guide too:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
tag me in your guide too:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced