Anyone Can Write a Popular Isekai Manga

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
Heres a plot I made up in 10 secs A ugly loser who gets no hoes dies after saving a girl from drowning. A hot goddes reincarnates him in a world of magic. He finds a Hot slave half human half beastman foid and buys her. Him and the slave fight monster and fuck. Thy get to SS rank and kill the Demon King The End

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Sub5kang
yea wut about it @shia.jihadist

Heres a plot I made up in 10 secs A ugly loser who gets no hoes dies after saving a girl from drowning. A hot goddes reincarnates him in a world of magic. He finds a Hot slave half human half beastman foid and buys her. Him and the slave fight monster and fuck. Thy get to SS rank and kill the Demon King The End
Here’s a plot, I find where y live and force y to fuck ur dads shitty asshole :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
Oh nvm, I DIDDNT know it was u, ur avi is not giving

• JFL
should I change it to a stacy
IMG 5156

• Woah
Rising of the shield hero???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
looksmaxx isekai when

• Woah