Anyone do HIIT (exercises)?

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
I'm trying to see how much it'll tone your face. Been doing some research and it increases HGH (makes you appear more youthful) and testosterone levels by alot lol. I found a few articles saying that it'll make your face (and your body) more defined. I'd like to know first hand if anyone has personally done this and the affects on their facial fat. I have a good jawline and feel like it'll bring out my jawline and cheek bones even more.

I'm trying to see how much it'll tone your face. Been doing some research and it increases HGH (makes you appear more youthful) and testosterone levels by alot lol. I found a few articles saying that it'll make your face (and your body) more defined. I'd like to know first hand if anyone has personally done this and the affects on their facial fat. I have a good jawline and feel like it'll bring out my jawline and cheek bones even more.
Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
no chit lol. But just losing weight doesn't mean it'll necessarily target specific parts of your body.
Impossible to spot reduce fat pork chop. Only way to do that is via surgery (hollow cheek surgery!). You should probably consider debloating (via reduced sodium and carbs) and fat loss piggy

Dude at best any form of exercise would remove carbohydrate based water retention that’s about it for making you leaner, and then improved blood flow and sweating might make your skin tone temporarily look better.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Moggie and Deleted member 10330
its good I do one takes 30 mins and pretty good for overall stamina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
no chit lol. But just losing weight doesn't mean it'll necessarily target specific parts of your body.
One of the first fat storage your body uses is the fat storage on your face

• +1
HIIT is good because it burns calories for a time period of like 48hr

• Love it
I've only started doing it 2 weeks ago but their superior to any other cardios that's for sure. People underestimate how much calories you burn while lifting but I saw a video about a model on youtube who couldn't lose weight from his face even with running and the only thing that worked for him was to do high intensity exercises.

• Love it
I've only started doing it 2 weeks ago but their superior to any other cardios that's for sure. People underestimate how much calories you burn while lifting but I saw a video about a model on youtube who couldn't lose weight from his face even with running and the only thing that worked for him was to do high intensity exercises.
just what i needed to hear. I'm gonna go at it full force now lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
No, because it is retarded, just do sprints and get on a good lifting program and eat right

I think sprinting is considered HIIT
No hiit is about rotating the intensity so sprint for 30 secs then jog for 2 mins or something and do that for 20 - 30 mins idk about the ratios because I am not doing hiit right now. Cycling would be good for hiit as it is not taxing on the joints unlike sprinting. Hiit is all about targeting the cardiovascular system and rotating between aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

Nvm I am dumb it is complete breaks so sprint then rest etc. only doing anaerobic activity. Liss is what should be done to work on aerobic endurance on days not doing hiit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Impossible to spot reduce fat pork chop. Only way to do that is via surgery (hollow cheek surgery!). You should probably consider debloating (via reduced sodium and carbs) and fat loss piggy
certain peptides can achieve that

Idk about leaning but I did HIIT for about 3 weeks, 5 times a week, v intense.
It's defo good cos it builds your heart health and cleans arteries, and spikes ur metabolic rate for the nest few hours too.

Problem was I went too hard and for last 10 days can barely set foot in the gym, my legs, body, brain refuse to do any physical exercise, cos I fucked up my CNS and overtrained.

If u doing it, just do 1 ir max 2 days a week, and start slow and build

• JFL