Anyone do SMMA?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I live on a small island where most businesses don't have a social media presence or website, so I was thinking of starting my own agency. Has anyone got any good resources or tips for a beginner?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I live on a small island where most businesses don't have a social media presence or website, so I was thinking of starting my own agency. Has anyone got any good resources or tips for a beginner?
Crown Dependencies?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Yes. I live in the Isle of Man, but I just recently moved from Jersey (best island to live)
Nigger are you fr, like actually fr, I live on the iom too

• JFL
Yes. I live in the Isle of Man, but I just recently moved from Jersey (best island to live)
holy shit isle of man? out of the 3 people living there there 1 is rotting on some incel forum, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, BoredPrince and N1666
  • +1
holy shit isle of man? out of the 3 people living there there 1 is rotting on some incel forum, jfl
The Isle of Man gang is notorious for doxxing. Be careful

• JFL
What is there to do here that isn't for pensioners? I've only been here for less than a month
I you manage to find friends, Friday and Saturday nights are fun sometimes. The rest of the days are dead af. TT in may is fun

• +1
feel like its probably over-saturated now with all the money-making online youtubers posting about it. but there is money to be made everywhere as long as you are innovative.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and N1666
feel like its probably over-saturated now with all the money-making online youtubers posting about it. but there is money to be made everywhere as long as you are innovative.
take it back, didnt see u live on a small island, perfect. make that bread bro

• Love it
how? must be boring asf
I'd take less shops and things to do than high crime rates, an infestation of illegal immigrants, a shit political system, shit views and overcrowded cities.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine