Anyone else a failure because of shit genetics?

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
SUBHUMAN is the best word that describes me. Hey mom! Hey dad! You both made an incel! Feel proud? Over over over over over ovER ovER for me fuck this shitty retarded life all because of my bone structure. I look in the mirror and see no bones n even get up super close to see and there are still none there (I’m skinny 5’8 not fat). ER is my method of choice followed up by roping! It’s so over man. I have nobody.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and GabachoCopium
i’m a low iq ugly deathnik, it never began for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, WhoTookVendetta and sksksksk78
IMG 3311

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
SUBHUMAN is the best word that describes me. Hey mom! Hey dad! You both made an incel! Feel proud? Over over over over over ovER ovER for me fuck this shitty retarded life all because of my bone structure. I look in the mirror and see no bones n even get up super close to see and there are still none there (I’m skinny 5’8 not fat). ER is my method of choice followed up by roping! It’s so over man. I have nobody.
its over cuz of my personality 😢

Im mentally ill thats why

Im 6’9 and chad face but im mentalCEL

i’m a low iq ugly deathnik, it never began for me
I’m a white nigger monkey autist faggot retard aspire that will never find love or friends

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and GabachoCopium
Honestly if I was raised eating meat and didn’t have chronic stress and didn’t develop asthma from vaccines/nutrient deprivation I probably would not have been incel. However I now need bimax due to childhood asthma and stress

Honestly if I was raised eating meat and didn’t have chronic stress and didn’t develop asthma from vaccines/nutrient deprivation I probably would not have been incel. However I now need bimax due to childhood asthma and stress
I need bimax too jfl. Surgeon even told me my jaw is underdeveloped which is ropefuel in itself (if he doesn’t fix it)

I need bimax too jfl. Surgeon even told me my jaw is underdeveloped which is ropefuel in itself (if he doesn’t fix it)
i mean i need bimax and a ccw rotation
but yeah.
I think with bimax and ccw I could be a 7/10.

For me it’s been my shit retard teeth genetics that my mom has that made me an incel. I have a total of 4 different bite problems and my jaw surgeon said it’s a very rare case

No its jyst amatter of time before i acsend and become ultra rich