Anyone else accidentally raises their eyebrows for no reason?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I noticed this shit today when I looked in the mirror.

For whatever reason, I always subconsciously raise my eyebrows in a way that makes me look sleepy and tired.

Combined with my NCT, blue eyes and long eyelashes, I probably give off "this fag wants to be dominated" vibe.

This is a legit failo

Anyone else does this shit? Should I use botox for my eyebrows?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Elijah_leo, h111 and 3 others
Of course my friend that are the jewish poisons of @enchanted_elixir never again think about how far can you throw a stick

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon, enchanted_elixir and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and kaligula567
when someone says something to me that is retarded i will do the eyebrow raise if i don't say anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, enchanted_elixir and Lonenely sigma
when someone says something to me that is retarded i will do the eyebrow raise if i don't say anything.
Brutal. I probably do it cause I don't understand anything, ever. Must be retarded

Carlo Ancelotti

• JFL
Do you not understand the language of english people that has been used by @enchanted_elixir to confuze the non jews
Something something jews central banking. Spare me the bs. Can't care less about the jews, I just want to be happy and good looking

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and kaligula567
Something something jews central banking. Spare me the bs. Can't care less about the jews, I just want to be happy and good looking
A good man indeed but how could you obtain the legendary "yellow ussername" without going crazy like most people on .org

• Love it
A good man indeed but how could you obtain the legendary "yellow ussername" without going crazy like most people on .org
I'd argue that if you truly become blackpilled, you won't be able to hate anyone.

Even if jews really were evil, it would be in their nature. It wouldn't justify, but it would explain their actions.

Same with women. I never hated women either, they don't like ugly men just like men hate ugly men, and are repulsed by repulsive women.

Once you realize you are truly alone and everyone is just programmed to either hate you or love you, based on their reaction to your looks, you can't really hate, but you can't really love anyone either, let alone an entire group.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinus, enchanted_elixir, thegiganigga and 2 others
I never raise my eyebrows. Gives you forehead lines over time brah

• +1
when I think of raising your eyebrows, I think of a focused/angry look. Not a tired one.

• Hmm...