Anyone else can ruminate their eaten food on purpose?

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Silver
I I am doing this since im little. Its mainly because I never chew properly before swallowing, be it meat or bread. I swallow it after 1-2 chews.

I can bring the food up whenever I want, even 5h post-swallow.

Like this guy:

Idk if its very smart to post it here, I might doxx myself because not many people can do it and its actually rare.

Btw: you might think, why is he posting it here.
I think that my narrow face is also caused by my bad chewing behaviour. My masseters are barely visible even at low bf

Last edited:
gross

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and Depressed Twink

Yea but imagine you can eat your favorite food a second, third or fourth time. The taste is still the same if you ruminanate within 1 hour after swallowing it.

• Love it
Reactions: godsmistake
Yea but imagine you can eat your favorite food a second, third or fourth time. The taste is still the same if you ruminanate within 1 hour after swallowing it.
thats not even close to true, the enzymes in your mouth will get rid of most of the flavor within like 5 seconds of chewing. I cant even imagine how bad it would taste after its been further digested

A real freak of nature :feelsyay:

I would be 8% bf if i could do this

thats not even close to true, the enzymes in your mouth will get rid of most of the flavor within like 5 seconds of chewing. I cant even imagine how bad it would taste after its been further digested

I am serious. EVERYTHING TASTES THE SAME. The flavour is the same. The sauces etc.

You think i am joking? I wouldnt ruminate it if it wouldnt taste the same or worse. Its dope as fuck but unhealthy for your teeth(obviously).
I would be 8% bf if i could do this

There was a time when I was ruminating all the food and then spit it but I stopped because Id be only on 100 kcal daily if Id continue, very unhealthy. Furthermore I dont think that its morally right to waste all that food