anyone else come to this point?

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
ive had sex with a shit ton of girls, different ethnicities, hair colors, heights, ages, and so on, that i feel like the excitement is completely gone.

i get no happiness from it anymore, and also, now i can just see straight through most women. i used to think girls were super complicated and all but now not so much.

if i see a beatiful girl i just think, yeah she looks good but i will give 0 fucks for her after the first time i fuck her.

i might just be having a depression in general tho.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uglygoyim, Ethniframementalcel, lungorichard and 10 others
I thought the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
juice wrld - all girls are the same

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and UglyGod360
Ok chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18244
Brutal tolerance pill. Just take a break from sex and girls for a while and youll want them again.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Are you on no fap and do you have high sex drive? What is your slay count?

• +1
ive had sex with a shit ton of girls, different ethnicities, hair colors, heights, ages, and so on, that i feel like the excitement is completely gone.

i get no happiness from it anymore, and also, now i can just see straight through most women. i used to think girls were super complicated and all but now not so much.

if i see a beatiful girl i just think, yeah she looks good but i will give 0 fucks for her after the first time i fuck her.

Bro, are you low iq? Don't you know this happens with every single cope?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Slaying is a souless pursuit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deprived, Danish_Retard and 2 others
No shit, nigga, get a wife

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acee, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 2 others

women are evil and life is depressing

welcome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 14774, 6’1cel and 2 others
Chad problems :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
You need hqnp gf

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 9801 and 6’1cel
fill up your schedule with other things you enjoy doing

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, 6’1cel and Sigmamale
Are you on no fap and do you have high sex drive? What is your slay count?
24/7 sex drive, i dont fap but only cus i have sex instead.
25ish

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
24/7 sex drive, i dont fap but only cus i have sex instead.
25ish
U look like shit.
Just be tall and big theory.
@sytyl
Do u met on old or u approach irl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, sytyl and House Lannister
Yeh been there too, just not enjoyable after a while and it’s also a full time job talking to so many girls at the same time. Now I’m in ltr with HQNP girl who cooks, cleans, etc for me and I’m content again. Probs having a kid soon too

I made a thread about it today, I can't really tell how to overcome this but truth is woman ain shit

• +1
U look like shit.
Just be tall and big theory.
@sytyl
Do u met on old or u approach irl?
Legit. This nigga is legit a brute ogre and fucks JBs constantly and yet we have “jbs only like pretty men it’s over for mascs”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
This happens with everything, every hobby, in general anything that makes dopamine rise a lot.

Read about hedonic regression.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Sigmamale and 6’1cel

Bro I just noticed on your title that you are 16. If you are serious about what you wrote and not larping how do you think you'll feel about sex when you are in your 30's or 40's? You'll probably become one of those ogres who only get off by choking the girl half to death while having sex. Be careful bro.

Wow. That's why I'm looking so forward bro ascending. I lack so much expression that even kissing will be exciting.