anyone else diagnosed with body dysmorphia?

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned
the ugly mans disease. Can horribly disfigured people be diagnosed with this or are they like nah you have a reason to be depressed bud. That would be such a fucking insult lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Rhino LeFort and NZb6Air
Chad doesn’t have body dysmorphia

U think someone who gets validated has that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Kaari
Chad doesn’t have body dysmorphia

U think someone who gets validated has that shit
Well I am literally recessed and have a crooked jaw. But was being told there was nothing wrong with my face. or that it was so "slight" and no one notices. Chad isn't perfect either mostly

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I was diagnosed a few years ago yeah

• JFL
Well I am literally recessed and have a crooked jaw. But was being told there was nothing wrong with my face. or that it was so "slight" and no one notices. Chad isn't perfect either mostly
I was diagnosed a few years ago yeah
Never go for normies with such autism they will never admit it even if they believe it

• JFL
  • JFL
No anyone can have it even if you’re ugly as shit, that is if you define it as some days you think you’re Chad and others you think you’re subhuman. Doesn’t really matter if in reality you’re Chad or subhuman, if you don’t have a solid and stable image of yourself it’s body dysmorphia.

The cope comes in when you think you’re Chad and body dysmophia somehow changes what you see in the mirror so drastically that you see a subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Suns9999