Anyone else embarrassed at the idea of being seen with a girl with a large ass or tits

P

PatriceLumumba

Iron
I jerk off to big asses in private, but I would never be seen in a public with a girl who has one of those large gym asses. Something about it seems so vulgar and disgusting. Additionally, the thought of other men (niggers and spics) catcalling her or trying to fight me is scary. I like my women irl flat as a board.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: watah, sportsmogger, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Lmao u gon cuck yaself because u scared to fight. Also it’s not disgust. Check my custom title lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki and Latinolooksmaxxer
Nope but id prefer to walk around with a tall skinny stacy to deliver the ultimate mog to manlets and normies

all the gfs i had had big asses, a couple of them had big tits too

1st gf was a HTB legit had other latinocels trying to fight me over her :lul:

she also told me she got turned on by me fighting for her in da club lmao latinotivities

N
I jerk off to big asses in private, but I would never be seen in a public with a girl who has one of those large gym asses. Something about it seems so vulgar and disgusting. Additionally, the thought of other men (niggers and spics) catcalling her or trying to fight me is scary. I like my women irl flat as a board.
Nigger Quiet

I don’t like my women as flat as a board, but I do love a hyper feminine slim body.
IMG 8782
IMG 8623
IMG 7784

IMG 7779

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and JohnDoe
That's because you know deep down that those women look/act low class and being associated with them also makes you on that level. Patrician taste is slim foids

all the gfs i had had big asses, a couple of them had big tits too

1st gf was a HTB legit had other latinocels trying to fight me over her :lul:

she also told me she got turned on by me fighting for her in da club lmao latinotivities
I’m black and when I walk around with my female friends who are thick other niggers would stare like rabid dogs. if I left them alone for a second some negro would pounce on them. Thankfully they weren’t my girl so I didn’t have to do anything. Niggas get a kick out of trying to steal taken girls and will chimp out if you confront them. My ex gf was wasian with a zero assets and the only people that ever noticed us were FOB Asian girls.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I’m black and when I walk around with my female friends who are thick other niggers would stare like rabid dogs. if I left them alone for a second some negro would pounce on them. Thankfully they weren’t my girl so I didn’t have to do anything. Niggas get a kick out of trying to steal taken girls and will chimp out if you confront them. My ex gf was wasian with a zero assets and the only people that ever noticed us were FOB Asian girls.
brazil has a culture of in-club fighting because police doesnt give a fuck unless someone dies so most get away with it

Who tf cares? If anything you should be proud that you bagged a girl like that