anyone else enjoys breaking females emotionally?

Enlil

Enlil

murder
anyone can relate bros?
seriously i really despise females and their solid existence in "society", so, I've been developing that hatred over years and still, every female that get to know me legit end up with an emotional stroke somehow.. i fucking enjoy every single second of seeing female dropping sad tears... 100ร— times of sexual pleasure. yes, I'm a misogynist.

do you relate?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4464, SixFootManlet and 2 others
only if she is cocky asf then i make sure to hit them with the reailtypill and point out all there flaws

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, SixFootManlet and Enlil
No

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Enlil
only if she is cocky asf then i make sure to hit them with the reailtypill and point out all there flaws
no man these stuff don't affect them at all. imagine thinking that if you say fat landwhale to a female whore she'll get upset, no lmao, she'll forget about it in seconds..

actions it is.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Yes but i never have made foid break down tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
no man these stuff don't affect them at all. imagine thinking that if you say fat landwhale to a female whore she'll get upset, no lmao, she'll forget about it in seconds..

actions it is.
bruh i hate fat girls the most. they are so clingy and think that they are the shit too, they roast other people but are subhuman as hell themselves.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Enlil
anyone can relate bros?
seriously i really despise females and their solid existence in "society", so, I've been developing that hatred over years and still, every female that get to know me legit end up with an emotional stroke somehow.. i fucking enjoy every single second of seeing female dropping sad tears... 100ร— times of sexual pleasure. yes, I'm a misogynist.

do you relate?
Can you share some of your experiences?

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Can you share some of your experiences?
sure
>never gave my seat to a female, always amuses me that bother looks in their eyes
>when see random female pass by in street, i rapist tier eye stare at them, makes them uncomfortable af jfl
>make some e whores fall in "l*ve" with me then ghost them (no big deal ngl)

those i done so far. willing to do more once i low inhib maxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, AscendenceImminent and SixFootManlet
anyone can relate bros?
I will enjoy it once I looksmax. With my current face it's pretty dangerous in the era of #metoo. Tbh that's half my motivation to looksmax and become a surgically engineered Chad - to destroy the female ego.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Enlil

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, CristianT, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
sure
>never gave my seat to a female, always amuses me that bother looks in their eyes
>when see random female pass by in street, i rapist tier eye stare at them, makes them uncomfortable af jfl
>make some e whores fall in "l*ve" with me then ghost them (no big deal ngl)

those i done so far. willing to do more once i low inhib maxx
I remember one time I forcefully bumped into a frail looking girl some sizes smaller than me who was not paying attention to where she walking (on her phone) but made it appear as an accident. Her head crashed into my shoulder and she appeared dazed and physically hurt. Jfl she was the one who ended up saying sorry while I silently glared at her.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and SixFootManlet
Closest thing to that for me was when i was 13. i was coming back from School and saw a pretty girl around my age,(she had big ass) so when i saw that my rape instincts activated.

I ran up to her and picked her in my arms like this
Tyler-Lockwood-image-tyler-lockwood-36406446-245-191.gif
and in process i fondled her big ass and put my hand in her thighs. but she didn't even utter a whimper because she was too mind fucked. That lasted for about 15 seconds. then i put her down looked her dead in the eye,(she looked like she came back from WW2 JFL) grabbed her neck and told her 'Never forget this moment'. and then i ran away.

To this day i'm still surprised how literally nothing happened to me. i guess she was just too mind fucked to tell her parents or make a police report.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 3962 and Enlil
i cant relate because im not an insecure faggot

• Ugh..
Closest thing to that for me was when i was 13. i was coming back from School and saw a pretty girl around my age,(she had big ass) so when i saw that my rape instincts activated.

and in process i fondled her big ass and put my hand in her thighs. but she didn't even utter a whimper because she was too mind fucked. That lasted for about 15 seconds. then i put her down looked her dead in the eye,(she looked like she came back from WW2 JFL) grabbed her neck and told her 'Never forget this moment'. and then i ran away.

To this day i'm still surprised how literally nothing happened to me. i guess she was just too mind fucked to tell her parents or make a police report.
holy based!

chad and autist at the same time

i did that once and the girl started orbiting me and lusted for my validation

no i feel bad

• Ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back