Anyone else experienced 'delayed attraction'?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It happened to me while I was in HS. When I was 15 (2010-2011), I was taking some courses outside school with some kids from a different school. We were 4 guys in class and one girl. I found that girl to be ugly and repulsive because she wore braces and had black hair, cause at the time I was into more generic girls.

She was the nerd of the class. Always sat on the front, always there before us, always answered the questions right, always got the highest grades. I was pissed off because we had one girl in our class and it had to be a piece of shit.

A guy jokingly said I should hook up with her and I was like "Eww, no thanks.". She barely talked to us and was very awkward and kept to herself. The only time she ever talked to me was when it was the two of us in class and she asked me where I got a wound I had on my ankle.

Fast forward two years (2012-2013), we met again at some outside school classes. But this time, something changed. I walked in, and I saw her sitting there, and she was like the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. The braces were so cute now and the hair too. Idk what happened to me.

I immidiately crushed on her realy badly. She was with a friend of hers at the bus stop. Her friend left, and she was there alone. I decided to approach her. It was obvious she wasn't interested but I persisted.

I tagged along with her and we reached her house which was close to mine. I asked for her number and she gave it to me. I thought I was gonna get laid. I called her a few times, she always said 'no', and the third time, she bascially told to give up and stop calling her. Thankfully, we changed classes so we weren't in the same one for the rest of the year, that would have been even more painful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The reason is because you are incel. Your brain morphed itself in the following years into below looksmatch girls. So now you can actually start trying at landwhales. JFL at your brain you are incel and can't change it

• +1
it's what normies call catching feelings. sometimes incels do this because they have no other options and their brains force attraction to a female, desireable or not

• +1
it's what normies call catching feelings. sometimes incels do this because they have no other options and their brains force attraction to a female, desireable or not

I honestly don't know what happened to me cause this "forced attraction" you described has been up for 6 years.

• +1
I honestly don't know what happened to me cause this "forced attraction" you described has been up for 6 years.
Yeah I mean it happens man. Can't really do much about it

• +1
  • +1
Oneitis is really a curse
Not even
if you wasn't rejected by your oneitis you would have gotten laid. Then u wouldn't know what inceldom is. How can u cope not knowing about the blackpill? I think it was a destiny for you to be here for me.

• +1
The onlt thing that helps is getting into a relationship w someone else
Which is equally impossible as getting oneitis cause all girls have the same standards. A boring fat chick will share that same guy with a talented and witty stacy. JFL at nature.

• +1
Which is equally impossible as getting oneitis cause all girls have the same standards. A boring fat chick will share that same guy with a talented and witty stacy. JFL at nature.
Fuck Western society for the most part. You gotta get lucky as an average dude to get laid once a year let alone as a cel

• +1
Not even
if you wasn't rejected by your oneitis you would have gotten laid. Then u wouldn't know what inceldom is. How can u cope not knowing about the blackpill? I think it was a destiny for you to be here for me.
If I was gl she would have fucked me back in HS and I would have never found the blackpill
Fuck Western society for the most part. You gotta get lucky as an average dude to get laid once a year let alone as a cel
Yeah true. It's pretty much over for me

• +1
If I was gl she would have fucked me back in HS and I would have never found the blackpill

Yeah true. It's pretty much over for me
maybe brainstorm the ideas that i've given u to get laid

• +1
  • +1
Like in general. (Leaving Netherlands, clubs, going to Greece, etc)

I will leave Netherlands tbh tbh. I'm dropping out of post graduate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

This is probably the most stupid and ballzy thing I ever did but it has to be done. This post graduate, isn't for me, it's not what I want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
This is probably the most stupid and ballzy thing I ever did but it has to be done. This post graduate, isn't for me, it's not what I want
Exactly. don't be a cuck man. Do what you wanna do. Travel and shit. Do whatever the fuck cuz you're your own man

• +1
Exactly. don't be a cuck man. Do what you wanna do. Travel and shit. Do whatever the fuck cuz you're your own man

I don't know what I want to do but I know what I don't.

• +1