Anyone else feel bad when they height mog someone

jrobts.

jrobts.

Bronze
Title.

I feel bad when I heightmog people in the 5'8-9 range cuz that's such a brutal height if they're under that idc cuz they're used to it

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
How tall are you

cope.

i feel bad when i get heightmogged

i wouldn't if I was like 6'7-6'9

no i don't
i feel superior to them and want them to lick my ass like the the pathetic manlet they are:p

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 29155 and studymaxxer
When I see people shorter than me (5'6) I just assume that they are subhuman to the point of not really being able to experience suffering. Bug-like yeast existence.
If you're super short you can probably nichemaxx and get pity sex.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and AngryShortMale
advice for heightmaxxing at 17?

The opposite. It makes me feel good.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Especially when they are with their gf/wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Deleted member 29155
Milk and chicken and eggs

How tall?
5'8, I was a vegan till 15(dont ask why). Restarted eating meat and eggs at 16 and i did grew from 5'6 to 5'8, havent grown more than 0.25 inch since last year.

Turned 17 this year

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
blast hgh
I am 17, do you think hgh would help me? I did try getting it, but the doctor said my growth plates have closed after an x ray(fucker was probably coping, i grew 2 inches after it without hgh)

I heard spine growth plates are open till 20 so, I'm beginning to reconsider hgh use. any advice or good thread regarding it?

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
5'8, I was a vegan till 15(dont ask why). Restarted eating meat and eggs at 16 and i did grew from 5'6 to 5'8, havent grown more than 0.25 inch since last year.

Turned 17 this year
Lol I was lactose intolerant for early puberty I vaguely remember in year 8 or something we did a height order of the class and I was close to the end I was also ugly af I would've roped if I discovered the blackpill then cuz I also got bullied and had panic attacks

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer

Turned 17 this year
Nigga that's called puberty
I don't eat meat and I'm 6'3.5. when I did eat meat I was maybe 5'10

I am 17, do you think hgh would help me? I did try getting it, but the doctor said my growth plates have closed after an x ray(fucker was probably coping, i grew 2 inches after it without hgh)

I heard spine growth plates are open till 20 so, I'm beginning to reconsider hgh use. any advice or good thread regarding it?
Mk667 is an option

• Love it

would recommend this

• +1
Lol I was lactose intolerant for early puberty I vaguely remember in year 8 or something we did a height order of the class and I was close to the end I was also ugly af I would've roped if I discovered the blackpill then cuz I also got bullied and had panic attacks
brutal, I'm also on the shorter end in my class, and it sucks

No I feel less suicidal.

Mk667 is an option
yeah, i read mk677+cjc1295 on a thread on this site. My dad didnt allow me but I'm going to try asking again

Keep coping with your 3.5 inches I never see anyone that much taller than me everyone taller than me is like 6'5+
Below 6'5 is manlet
But below 6'2 is turbo manlet

Below 6'5 is manlet
But below 6'2 is turbo manlet
I unironically hate getting mogged by big buildings. I walked past like a 5 meter door today and I wanted to rope knowing the government is hiding giants in Antarctica that mog me

Under 4 metres is manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt and studymaxxer
What is the average?
closer to 5'10, I think. I really wouldn't care about my height if I was 5'10. I just want to get to the average, anything else, to me is an additional gift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931
closer to 5'10, I think. I really wouldn't care about my height if I was 5'10. I just want to get to the average, anything else, to me is an additional gift
Nice what country are you

Nice what country are you
I'd rather not specify though you should be able to guess given it's the 2nd most hated one on this forum

Yeah that why I always try to shorten myself when I stand around manlets.

Girls love it

Not at all, wtf

Mog and ego boosting is part of our nature, stop playing saints

U feel just bad when someone is handicapped tbh (extreme ugliness, blind, dwarf)

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Literally never. Me height mogging everybody just inflates my already inflated ego to an even higher amount

Not at all, wtf

Mog and ego boosting is part of our nature, stop playing saints

U feel just bad when someone is handicapped tbh (extreme ugliness, blind, dwarf)
Nah not dwarves, 5'7-5'9 guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
feels terrible bro i once heightmogged a 5'8 guy so hard i fell into major depression and bdd (thats how i found org)

• Woah
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt
5ft1 pajeet mod
you arent even 5ft7
you need to larp as 5ft9 to feel better about yourself

kys poooopjeet from canada

kys manlet pajjeet
you are 19

kys manlet pajjeet
you are 19
nigger chamar, please keep stalking me, thats all you subhumans are good for. Hope claiming my height and age as what you want it to be, helps you feel better about your shitskin towel wearing 5'3 body

nigger chamar, please keep stalking me, thats all you subhumans are good for. Hope claiming my height and age as what you want it to be, helps you feel better about your shitskin towel wearing 5'3 body
poo you are dravdian
not even avg shitskin
wtf is a chamar
pajeet you are making alts like the abused dog that your are from pajeet pradesh ,muh hindu rawapandi,shut the fuck up

you are all pajeets,brahminpajeet, all pajeets

only lashmiri and sikh looks pakistani like me