Anyone else feel euphoric when they are alone at home?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Maybe this is a 3rd world thing, so my fellow 2nd and 3rd world cels can probably relate. I have a large family and guests come almost every second day as well, my mom and dad have different work schedules so im practically almost never alone at home. But when i am like once per month, i just feel so good tbh, like this sense of freedom to just lay down on the carpet and not have a care in the world. Ngl i can't handle loneliness long term at all, but 1-2 days being alone is kinda wholesome for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 19036, fauxfox and 10 others
I really like living alone.It’s peaceful and helps me do some thinking and let out some steam.It puts me in a better mood usually

I don’t have a large family though

Maybe in the future I’ll want the opposite but this is how I feel atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii, Deleted member 15309 and 1 other person
Yes, I feel great as well whenever I'm alone at home. It's almost as if there is a different energy around me whenever I'm home alone, it's kinda hard to explain.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, aBetterMii, germanlooks and 3 others
Used to be when younger when whole family lived together, but now since 2017 I’m home alone every other week so basically live alone a large part of the time, and I have the entire attic to myself, so I like being alone at home every other week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 15309
yup

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
good thread op

wellthought nd original

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deprived
It gets old tbh
Especially when you have your own place and need to do chores
Grass is greener

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I always felt like this growing up but even now that I live alone I still feel this way. Every day when I wake up and there's no one to bother me or tell me what to do I feel amazing about it, never gets old for me

Maybe this is a 3rd world thing, so my fellow 2nd and 3rd world cels can probably relate. I have a large family and guests come almost every second day as well, my mom and dad have different work schedules so im practically almost never alone at home. But when i am like once per month, i just feel so good tbh, like this sense of freedom to just lay down on the carpet and not have a care in the world. Ngl i can't handle loneliness long term at all, but 1-2 days being alone is kinda wholesome for me tbh
I was always by myself I'm an only child

I lived on campus at a university in USA for a semester and during spring break most left to go on holiday but not me ( :feelswhy: ). It was so peaceful. All the cafeterias were open with someone operating check out as well.

Yes absolutely, nothing better than being alone, independent, free to do whatever the fuck you want.

Never really liked people or wmn, even tho I can be extroverted, i still want my alone time, i get tired of same people relatively easy, no idea how men can even get married sounds like a self incarnation tbh.

100%
I have 2 younger brothers so the house was almost never empty. Would've been nice to have it to myself a few times, I could've invited girls without worrying my parents would come home soon.