Anyone else feel like a manlet at 6'0/6'1?

lwlaiet060920

lwlaiet060920

Barefoot 6'1 manlet unluckycel
It's such an unimpressive and physically meh height. I'd kill a whole orphanage just to be 190cm. I'm 186

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, watah, gonion wanter and 13 others
At 190 ur gonna say muh wish i was 196 bro! shut up appreciate ehat u have

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mitereew, xnj, arabcelxxx and 18 others
I feel tall at 5’3. It’s all about mentality and confidence bro.

4’11 tallfag vs 6’5 manlet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mitereew, zura, NoseProphecy and 15 others
It's such an unimpressive and physically meh height. I'd kill a whole orphanage just to be 190cm. I'm 186
You get me im 6'0 and still feel the normie height

• +1
Reactions: noobs and notsocommonthumb
you look taller than u think, I feel like this too and im 185

• +1
Reactions: xnj, TUSSELEIF, halloweed and 1 other person
You can't make this shit up bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Clark69, xnj and 3 others
will always feel like a manlet even at 190,5cm, at one point i was saving up for leg lengtening surgery

• +1
Reactions: piec and halloweed
will always feel like a manlet even at 190,5cm, at one point i was saving up for leg lengtening surgery
190 is perfect bro aesthetically. I wouldn't want anymore and it's far enough away from the manlet 6 feet territoriy

• +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut and notsocommonthumb
if u are 6'1 barefoot, you will be 6'3 in shoes like i am

Ngl I hate when I see landwhales nearing my size at 5’11 and a half. How do I cope @redhoodreincarnate i clock in at 5’11 and a half I still height mog 99.5% of females I see very little females taller than me.

However strangely there is a lot of 5’8 - 5’10 females like a shit ton of them. But they dip off after 5’10 @St.TikTokcel explain this to me too. I’m guessing 5’10 is usually a female’s limit. But why are so many of them so fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, St.TikTokcel, datboijj and 2 others
Ngl I hate when I see landwhales nearing my size at 5’11 and a half. How do I cope @redhoodreincarnate i clock in at 5’11 and a half I still height mog 99.5% of females I see very little females taller than me.

However strangely there is a lot of 5’8 - 5’10 females like a shit ton of them. But they dip off after 5’10 @St.TikTokcel explain this to me too. I’m guessing 5’10 is usually a female’s limit. But why are so many of them so fat
@shizuku11111

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111

-spic

your height is not your problem and you couldnt fix it find your other problems and stuff you can fix

@shizuku11111
i thought the same until i realized that was beacuse i only pay attention to ppl taller than me and ignore the most i height mog, i once frauded 6'6 with lifts and truly heightmogged most ppl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

it might also be that the ones you think are the same height as you are 1-2 inches shorter than you and the ones taller than you are the same height, eye level makes it harder for general height perception

• +1
your simply not 6’1 your lying about your height, like 90% of the people on this forum if you feel like a manlet at 6’1 YOUR NOT 6’1 Jfl another height larper

your 5’10.5 max

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I sometimes feel short at 5'11".

• +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut and NoaA99
I sometimes feel short at 5'11".
your not 5’11, if you were actually 5’11 you’d claim 6’0

another height larper your 5’9, jfl not a single actual guy telling the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Saint Casanova
KILL YOURSELF

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
No point in lying.
internet confidence points, anyways your not short at 5’11 your 1 lying about your height or 2 have a lower eye area than average

• +1
Reactions: watah and sexy
Anything under 6’6 is manlet anyway

your simply not 6’1 your lying about your height, like 90% of the people on this forum if you feel like a manlet at 6’1 YOUR NOT 6’1 Jfl another height larper

your 5’10.5 max
Keep coping dude, why is anyone gonna lie about being 6'1. I've been measuered at the doctor's biometrically at 6'1, I'm the same height as my family friend who's 6'1 who I used to think was standout tall. It's not an impressive height imo. And from my personal experience whenever I go to certain places I get mogged into oblivion especially by hypergamy spawn zoomers, I used to do be one of the tallest in my friend group in England until I got outgrown/almost the same as a lot of people.

Keep coping dude, why is anyone gonna lie about being 6'1. I've been measuered at the doctor's biometrically at 6'1, I'm the same height as my family friend who's 6'1 who I used to think was standout tall. It's not an impressive height imo. And from my personal experience whenever I go to certain places I get mogged into oblivion especially by hypergamy spawn zoomers, I used to do be one of the tallest in my friend group in England until I got outgrown/almost the same as a lot of people.
lol quit lying about your height, and feeling manlet at fucking england at 6’1? stop fucking lying about your height, im 1 singular inch taller than you and even in the tallest whitest richest areas of the uk the average white man was no more than 5’10.5 and i towered over 95% of men i saw in fucking england

• +1
Reactions: mitereew and ElTruecel
rage bait

• +1
Reactions: mitereew
lol quit lying about your height, and feeling manlet at fucking england at 6’1? stop fucking lying about your height, im 1 singular inch taller than you and even in the tallest whitest richest areas of the uk the average white man was no more than 5’10.5 and i towered over 95% of men i saw in fucking england
Bro thinks I'm gonna to this extent to lie on an Internet forum lol. I'm 6'1 (186cm) all the experiences I'm saying are true. Also, when I mean by mogged I mean there's more taller outliers. I don't have any reason to lie about my experiences.

Great height unless u live in fucking scandanavia or some shit
UK. People think it's only manlets but it isn't. 6'1 is just a meh height physically, not big enough for me. I wish to be a 190cm ogre.

UK. People think it's only manlets but it isn't. 6'1 is just a meh height physically, not big enough for me. I wish to be a 190cm ogre.
Your good buddy... get airforces if u really need a boost

Where I live there's plenty of men around 6 ft 2 - 6 ft 4 so yes sometimes.

• +1
At 190 ur gonna say muh wish i was 196 bro! shut up appreciate ehat u have
This. So many short guys think that if they were magically 190 they would somehow not be unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup
it's because you only experience height from your eye level. If you had someone the same height as you, they'll look tall as shit to you.
Especially if you have a tall skull (if you don't, it's over)

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuck you currycel try being 5’10 :feelswhy:

No, i'm taller than 98% of people i see

That's the best height you oxymoron

This. So many short guys think that if they were magically 190 they would somehow not be unattractive.
Caring about women? > Wanting to be an ogre.

i feel a little above average at 6'0

ur problem might be mental