Anyone else feel like a manlet at 6'0/6'1?

Keep coping dude, why is anyone gonna lie about being 6'1. I've been measuered at the doctor's biometrically at 6'1, I'm the same height as my family friend who's 6'1 who I used to think was standout tall. It's not an impressive height imo. And from my personal experience whenever I go to certain places I get mogged into oblivion especially by hypergamy spawn zoomers, I used to do be one of the tallest in my friend group in England until I got outgrown/almost the same as a lot of people.
Firstly you generally perceive others as taller than they are, as you compare them to your eyes height. Secondly you likely tend to focus on taller guys.
Thirdly taller guys are more outgoing, so 6‘1 could fall closer to the average range in such environments.

All in all you are fairly tall everywhere in the world.
I am 5 11 in Germany and besides nightclub environments, I almost always blend right into the crowd. That’s amongst Germans, who are very tall on average.
The apparently 6‘1 or 6‘2 zoomer average on org is completely made up and only sometimes holds true in nightclubs or within large and wealthy cities.

hes not 6’1 the avwrge dude in the uk is 5’9
Everyone is average bruh. I'm 6'1, I even thought I was shorter before I got measured at the doctor's accurately and I'm registered as 6'1 or 186cm 6'1 1/4. I even got my height measured for something else and the guy was surprised I was 190cm, I was wearing thick sole shoes. I'm not lying about my experiences either there's no reason to. Imo I wouldn't feel solidity tall unless I was like 190cm+

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
your simply not 6’1 your lying about your height, like 90% of the people on this forum if you feel like a manlet at 6’1 YOUR NOT 6’1 Jfl another height larper

your 5’10.5 max
Some crazies even said they felt short at 6’3 on here and that the majority of guys in central London were like 6’4/6’5.

Can’t make this shit up😂 I think very few people on here are genuinely above 6ft barefoot.

It's such an unimpressive and physically meh height. I'd kill a whole orphanage just to be 190cm. I'm 186
Everyone who liked this is going to hell

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Some crazies even said they felt short at 6’3 on here and that the majority of guys in central London were like 6’4/6’5.

Can’t make this shit up😂 I think very few people on here are genuinely above 6ft barefoot.
What the fuck the average in central London is below 6ft for sure

• +1
Reactions: watah and Saint Casanova

You're autistic. Aren't you the guy who was saying 6'1 is VERY TALL in london? lol when the average height is 5,10/5,11. Point I'm trying to make is that 6'1/6'0 isn't that impressive and at that height you aren't going to be mogging. Tons of people are above 6 feet nowdays just due to general hypergamy aka women picking taller men. Where I live in England (a wealthier apart) I see taller men than me frequently especially younger guys so they're above 6'1, I've worked in public facing jobs for a longtime I have enough confirmation. You're just doing mental gymnastics to validate your height and push your preestablished narrative that everyone is a manlet which isn't true. A true 6'3 and 6'1 aren't really the same in terms of mogging, no one should feel average at 6'3. My best friend is a real 6'3 and I rarely see people taller than him when we're out and he is proportionally a lot bigger than me despite the small difference.

Also, bro thinks I'm gonna lie about my height taken at a doctor, the same height as my family friend who I used to think I very was tall, and someone being surprised that I was 190cm but I was infact wearing thick shoes. I'm 186cm 6'1 1/4, cope if you disagree.

Also another funny story to prove my point, I was at a family gathering and I was wearing my thick heeled shoes that make me 190cm. Everyone was impressed at my height especially my grandad who's 5'8 and was speaking about me like I was some kind of giant. No one in my family ever said anything about it to me before and my auntie was like, "wait you're not 5,10"

Last edited:
You're autistic. Aren't you the guy who was saying 6'1 is VERY TALL in london? lol when the average height is 5,10/5,11. Point I'm trying to make is that 6'1/6'0 isn't that impressive and at that height you aren't going to be mogging. Tons of people are above 6 feet nowdays just due to general hypergamy aka women picking taller men. Where I live in England (a wealthier apart) I see taller men than me frequently especially younger guys so they're above 6'1, I've worked in public facing jobs for a longtime I have enough confirmation. You're just doing mental gymnastics to validate your height and push your preestablished narrative that everyone is a manlet which isn't true. A true 6'3 and 6'1 aren't really the same in terms of mogging, no one should feel average at 6'3. My best friend is a real 6'3 and I rarely see people taller than him when we're out and he is proportionally a lot bigger than me despite the small difference.

Also, bro thinks I'm gonna lie about my height taken at a doctor, the same height as my family friend who I used to think I very was tall, and someone being surprised that I was 190cm but I was infact wearing thick shoes. I'm 186cm 6'1 1/4, cope if you disagree.

Also another funny story to prove my point, I was at a family gathering and I was wearing my thick heeled shoes that make me 190cm. Everyone was impressed at my height especially my grandad who's 5'8 and was speaking about me like I was some kind of giant. No one in my family ever said anything about it to me before and my auntie was like, "wait you're not 5,10"
jfl at ur autism crying about a 2 inch height difference no one irl who’s normal would give a fuk about 2 inches it isn’t even a height mog

also 6’1 can’t be manlet if ur saying 6’3 is very big and he rarely sees ppl taller than him that’s not how statistics work retard

I remember you now. I exposed you for larping. You’re 5’11 at best buddy and jfl if you think 4cms makes such a drastic difference for you to have this mental breakdown.

6’1 Hiddleston next to 6’3 Hemsworth.
6’3 William next to 6’1 Harry.

And I never said it was VERY tall, but getting mogged is over a 2inch height difference with similar or better frame

Attachments

• 74A80069-D2C1-4194-BCD8-C2F795163489.jpeg
    74A80069-D2C1-4194-BCD8-C2F795163489.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • F0D623D2-9CF4-4E33-A157-2BE72CFB5469.jpeg
    F0D623D2-9CF4-4E33-A157-2BE72CFB5469.jpeg
    923.4 KB · Views: 0
No I’m 6’0 in a very waspy decently wealthy area and I feel tall, not huge but above average, I’ve also been called tall plenty of times

• +1
I remember you now. I exposed you for larping. You’re 5’11 at best buddy and jfl if you think 4cms makes such a drastic difference for you to have this mental breakdown.

6’1 Hiddleston next to 6’3 Hemsworth.
6’3 William next to 6’1 Harry.

And I never said it was VERY tall, but getting mogged is over a 2inch height difference with similar or better frame
Just so everyone can see:
D62D72A6 465B 49DA 8D00 681D0F9A11D7

Muh “I measured wrong”

Nigga where do you live? That's completely untrue in like 98% of the world

jfl at ur autism crying about a 2 inch height difference no one irl who’s normal would give a fuk about 2 inches it isn’t even a height mog

also 6’1 can’t be manlet if ur saying 6’3 is very big and he rarely sees ppl taller than him that’s not how statistics work retard
Bro thinks I'm crying about it.
Just so everyone can see:
View attachment 3183385

Muh “I measured wrong”
I made that post in 2022 bro and I had never measured myself or ever been measured at a doctor (the most I had measured myself is with a tape at a door which is inaccurate), I made a few posts on looksmax but didn't post anymore until recenty. I actually used to think I was shorter than I was because when I graduated highschool some of my peers were taller than me me when I used to be taller than them. In my mind 6ft was very tall. You don't have to believe me. My dad is between 6,0-6'2 for the record and I didn't not know him as a person except he was fairly tall. I pretty much had no conception of height until recently.

Also, you really think I'm gonna lie about about my height on an anonymous form for internet clout? I could easily post pictures as proof but I don't want to dox myself.

I got measured as 186cm at a doctor recently, got my height taken for a document and it was also 6'1 and the guy I was surprised I was 190cm when I was wearing thick shoes that you give you 4cm in height. My family friend is 6'1 and we're the same height, he said to me that he thought I was taller than him when we were talking about the topic of height.

Someone else brought up that post in another thread and I said the same thing, but of course I'm extensively larping in an anonymous lossmaking forum. :hnghn:

• JFL
Nigga where do you live? That's completely untrue in like 98% of the world
England bruh. I used to be one of the tallest men in my friend group but a lot of them outgrow me slightly or are just height moggers. Whenever I go out at peak hours I see so many tall youth it's crazy and I've also worked in public facing jobs for a longtime and I see a lot of taller men.

When I went out shopping recently I saw some 190cm+ ogre nigger, a very tall foreign couple, a zoomer working at a cash register who must've been 6'3, two giant ass white units of men standing around in different shops, a black male nurse who was just fucking giant and I'm not even kidding. I even have two aquantices with a manlet parent and they're taller than me. My old highschool friend's dad is a manlet and his mom is tall yet he's 6'2, my old peer who lives in the same road as me has manlet parents yet he's very tall literally a klinefelter's tier lanklet.

Last edited:
You’re just ugly

Depends on the country. In my country 6'3 is average so 6 feet is HELL

Depends on the country. In my country 6'3 is average so 6 feet is HELL
your lying about the average in your country
there is not one single country on earth with an average higher than flat 6’0 you fucking liar
the netherlands has an average of 5’11.5-6’0 i was literally in amsterdam a few days ago average is 5’11.5-6’0 max stop fucking lying

another "6'5 is the average height now" shit-thread

your lying about the average in your country
there is not one single country on earth with an average higher than flat 6’0 you fucking liar
the netherlands has an average of 5’11.5-6’0 i was literally in amsterdam a few days ago average is 5’11.5-6’0 max stop fucking lying
That's cope statistics. It includes older people, nonwhites and other subhumans. I'm obviously only talking about white men my age and they have 6'3 on average.

That's cope statistics. It includes older people, nonwhites and other subhumans. I'm obviously only talking about white men my age and they have 6'3 on average.
your absolutely fucking retarded
kill yourself you useless ant why do people yourself with such an incredibly fucking low iq even exist what even is the point of your existence
you genuinely fucking believe 190 centimeters is the average for your shithole fucking village in god knows what hole you crawled out of you fucking faggot?
Im 6’2.5 i was in amsterdam i height mogged 90 percent of the native fucking male population
jfl at 6’3 average you do not average more than 5’11.5 in your shithole you fucking faggot

your absolutely fucking retarded
kill yourself you useless ant why do people yourself with such an incredibly fucking low iq even exist what even is the point of your existence
you genuinely fucking believe 190 centimeters is the average for your shithole fucking village in god knows what hole you crawled out of you fucking faggot?
Im 6’2.5 i was in amsterdam i height mogged 90 percent of the native fucking male population
jfl at 6’3 average you do not average more than 5’11.5 in your shithole you fucking faggot
>Literally no fucking argument
Done

>Literally no fucking argument
Done
my argument is factual, yours is just “ muh bro bro it includes ethnics and old people”

according to cbs^ average for a dutch man is 182.9 cm, or flat 6’0
dutch men are shrinking if anything not getting taller according to studies, which makes sense because the diet is less milk influenced

average 19 year old ethnically dutch man is 182 cm ^

show me 1 single study that sites the average country on earth above 6’1 and that is NOT SELF REPORTED and i’ll send you 50$ on cashapp rn

you cant site a single study, let alone 6’3

6’3 is fucking blasphemous

Bro thinks I'm crying about it.

I made that post in 2022 bro and I had never measured myself or ever been measured at a doctor (the most I had measured myself is with a tape at a door which is inaccurate), I made a few posts on looksmax but didn't post anymore until recenty. I actually used to think I was shorter than I was because when I graduated highschool some of my peers were taller than me me when I used to be taller than them. In my mind 6ft was very tall. You don't have to believe me. My dad is between 6,0-6'2 for the record and I didn't not know him as a person except he was fairly tall. I pretty much had no conception of height until recently.

Also, you really think I'm gonna lie about about my height on an anonymous form for internet clout? I could easily post pictures as proof but I don't want to dox myself.

I got measured as 186cm at a doctor recently, got my height taken for a document and it was also 6'1 and the guy I was surprised I was 190cm when I was wearing thick shoes that you give you 4cm in height. My family friend is 6'1 and we're the same height, he said to me that he thought I was taller than him when we were talking about the topic of height.

Someone else brought up that post in another thread and I said the same thing, but of course I'm extensively larping in an anonymous lossmaking forum. :hnghn:
DNRD your essay man.
It’s okay, you can identify as 6’1 or 6’3 or whatever height you’re comfortable with.

You’re an Indian cockroach mate. Which street shitter village has the average at 6’3??😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: silently_said