Anyone else feel like r/truerateme's scale is actually more harsh than PSL?

idk she looks really masculine im not really attracted to her lol. also wym by "she for sure aint your looksmatch" JFL
You call her a 4 but what does that make you?

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
You call her a 4 but what does that make you?
lmao and now youre attacking me? JFL @ you
disgusting simp, people like you are the reason why hypergamy is so rampant

WOULD LITERALLY MASC MOG ME IF IT WASNT FOR THE LONG HAIR

also i can guarantee without seeing your face that i mog you (from your disgusting bottom of barrel standards and your shitty posts) so keep coping you subhuman with disgusting UEE

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and lifestyle21873
View attachment 572667

also i can guarantee without seeing your face that i mog you (from your disgusting bottom of barrel standards and your shitty posts) so keep coping you subhuman with disgusting UEE
Lmao what a retard he is

• +1
View attachment 572667

Bro u didnt rate her 10/10 ur a 3/10 go kill urself !!

• JFL
View attachment 572667

Not attacking you. But I can see from how mad you're getting, you are indeed a huge coper.

Bro u didnt rate her 10/10 ur a 3/10 go kill urself !!
jfl ikr. what stupid logic. its disgusting what standards men have holy fuck, and this is someone whos meant to be BLACKPILLED
Not attacking you. But I can see from how mad you're getting, you are indeed a huge coper.
cope, post your face or quit yapping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and lifestyle21873
U attacked him cuz he didnt think the girl is attractive

his looks have nothing to do with thid

• +1
Lmao what a retard he is
You need to shut the fuck up. You pmd me when you first joined asking me if you should leave this site for the sake of your mental health jfl.

I feel like it's more accurate as well

You need to shut the fuck up. You pmd me when you first joined asking me if you should leave this site for the sake of your mental health jfl.
Keep barking iranian cocksucker imma bomb ur country

• JFL
yeah now u have nothing to say to actually defend yousrelf or come at me with so youre leaking PMs JFL @ you

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
yeah now u have nothing to say to actually defend yousrelf or come at me with so youre leaking PMs JFL @ you
hahahahaha man he thinks he is hurting my feelings

If ur gonna roast me atleast try to do it properly u subhuman

• +1
Nigger go move to Scandinavia and see how that goes. If you are incel whereever you live (usa i presume) its gonna get even worse for you there.

Nigger go move to Scandinavia and see how that goes. If you are incel whereever you live (usa i presume) its gonna get even worse for you there.
waiting for u to post ur subhuman face, we'll make a mog battle if you wish LOL

• +1
If ur gonna roast me atleast try to do it properly u subhuman
Indeed, "imma bomb your country" was a good roast. Keep crying for me, you have zero idea what you're talking ab on this site.

Ethnic thugs are taking your women tf u talkin about?
Ur people cant even defend themselves against street kids runnin around fucking everything yp

• +1
waiting for u to post ur subhuman face, we'll make a mog battle if you wish LOL
Don't have the time or energy for subhumans like you. I'm done with this.

Indeed, "imma bomb your country" was a good roast. Keep crying for me, you have zero idea what you're talking ab on this site.
Ur a joke

u got mad at him for not finding a girl attractive, do u see how stupid that is ?

• +1
  • +1
yeah thats what i thought. subhuman
I'll say this, you barley beat toth in a mog battle and the only reason you did was bc of false nigger halo. I mog toth to death and you to death. That's all you have to go off of son.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I'll say this, you barley beat toth in a mog battle and the only reason you did was bc of false nigger halo. I mog toth to death and you to death. That's all you have to go off of son.
just lol, youve really turned into my pet. you were twiddling your fingers above your keyboard over the last 15 minutes with me rent free in your head and thats all you could type?
like i said, post your face or stfu. youve cried numerous times on this forum over your disgusting upper eyelid exposure.
you dont mog anyone, post ur face or quit yapping at me u subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lifestyle21873, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 8064
just lol, youve really turned into my pet. you were twiddling your fingers above your keyboard over the last 15 minutes with me rent free in your head and thats all you could type?
like i said, post your face or stfu. youve cried numerous times on this forum over your disgusting upper eyelid exposure.
you dont mog anyone, post ur face or quit yapping at me u subhuman
Tbh

E50CFBFF 3F32 4258 99F9 2B1644370EB2

• JFL
just lol, it was long past over for him
bullied him into requesting a ban LOL, what a disgusting simp cuck dog
didnt read your stupid retarded essay JFL

another victim buried by chico gang, you went silent last night and went into hiding after being bullied brutally in that thread, shying away like a little kid in and no longer typing whenever someone called you out and dared you to post your subhuman face
and now you retire, hoping to escape from my wrath

maybe one day you will be able to cure your subhumanity, until then u can suck on my cock
6a3.gif

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
just lol, it was long past over for him
bullied him into requesting a ban LOL, what a disgusting simp cuck dog
He has a 0.9 midface ratio and a Middle Eastern nose jfl , never began

• JFL