Anyone else feel like they never grew up?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I’m turning 18 very soon and I feel like I’m still the same person I was in elementary school, I still have the same interests, I’m still at the same social development level, shy when it comes to people I don’t know, scared to talk to girls, I’m even shy when talking to adults, I’m literally a child. I also hate working, all I ever want to do is eat chicken tenders and play video games, I literally have not developed at all in 10 years. I blame this on my lack of life experiences and constant negative reinforcement from my peers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, zura, T50 Demon and 8 others
Bro still playing with trains and thinks girls have cooties, man the fuck up its time to face the real world

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AySab, T50 Demon, PsychoDsk and 8 others
Bro still playing with trains and thinks girls have cooties, man the fuck up its time to face the real world
Yes it is time to face the real world, sadly I’m busy stuffing my face with slop and sleeping the day away

Cause 18 is just a goverment idea of what an adult is. A lot of people dont have self confidence at 18, its ususally at 21 or something where everything gets fixed hormonally

• +1
Reactions: mathis, horsefacin and Miant Gimplants
Yes it is time to face the real world, sadly I’m busy stuffing my face with slop and sleeping the day away
Start running, its gonna be hard to get out and do it, but i can say it seriously changed the way my brain was hardwired

Yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ManletJordanBarrett and HTN_Mentalcel
I’m turning 18 very soon and I feel like I’m still the same person I was in elementary school, I still have the same interests, I’m still at the same social development level, shy when it comes to people I don’t know, scared to talk to girls, I’m even shy when talking to adults, I’m literally a child. I also hate working, all I ever want to do is eat chicken tenders and play video games, I literally have not developed at all in 10 years. I blame this on my lack of life experiences and constant negative reinforcement from my peers.
Same bhai

Not even physically jfl

Copefuel bhai u haven’t hit puberty and will grow 6 inches inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Come on bro

Not the slop

Even i dont do that
I’m addicted, slop has ruined my face, I have HTN face potential when fully lean, however I always revert back to LTN from bloat because slop is my only cope. TBH I probably could’ve had a girlfriend in high school if I didn’t have this addiction, now I’m graduating as a KHHV, so brutal, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life.

I’m addicted, slop has ruined my face, I have HTN face potential when fully lean, however I always revert back to LTN from bloat because slop is my only cope. TBH I probably could’ve had a girlfriend in high school if I didn’t have this addiction, now I’m graduating as a KHHV, so brutal, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life.
This is so pussy

I’m literally mtn and dont eat like slop

But whatever
Life doesnt start till high htn anyway, mid htn is barely liveable

This is so pussy

I’m literally mtn and dont eat like slop

But whatever
Life doesnt start till high htn anyway, mid htn is barely liveable
All I want is an average looking girlfriend, I’m not one of the guys on here that want to be a slayer Chad with an awesome life, I just want a girl to love me. Brutal how my only desire in life is something that Chad can get with a snap of his fingers

All I want is an average looking girlfriend, I’m not one of the guys on here that want to be a slayer Chad with an awesome life, I just want a girl to love me. Brutal how my only desire in life is something that Chad can get with a snap of his fingers
I feel you

Everyone here just wants to be loved for “themselves”

Unfortunately this isnt possible until high htn

So man up and make some money to hardmax and ascend

If you’re truly htn at peak then u can get into chadlite with hardmaxxing

we all have peter pan syndrome

mr rn at 19. Dont feel like an adult

First post ever here, came not long ago but took a long time to post lol.
Yeah same, I was alone my entire life with no friends whatsoever the only ones I ever had were either in elementary school or the "friends" in middle school but I was kind of a floater friend so not really.
It fucked me up mentally, degraded my social skills by a bunch of and trapped me in a loop of depression, anxiety, self-pity and lamentation. It also made my life significantly worse, since throughout my high-school life I never slept correctly (sleeping at 2AM and waking at 6 or 7), I would try to catch up on sleep during some class.

Throughout high school I never bothered studying much and would just wake up to go to school and come back to rot in my bed.

Those bad habits caused me to gain the weight I had lost during covid and a bunch more by the end of highschool. I think I kinda exactly look like a picture I had taken at 15 but with more weight and a bit more chubby face.
It doesn't feel like I've grown up at all, just that I wasted some of the most important years of my life.

Because of shitty choices too, I stopped swimming during my third year of middle school which would have helped my growth a ton. And since I had shitty habits I only grew 10cm from 16 to 18, when I could've challenged the 180cm if I hadn't stopped swimming at 13 lol.

And just like that puberty is about to end for me, the same for growth plates and I'm about to transfer to another uni (nothing guaranteed hope it works).

Never been happy since perhaps I was a kid, never felt more alone and of course I'm haunted by the same insecurities I've had all my life. I came to wish I'd be ran over by cars, bus, trucks whatever since committing suicide is out of the question for multiple reasons.

Though I'm desperately trying to get better, and plan to go back to swimming and taking supplements for growth to grow the most I can while I still can especially during this summer since I plan on swimming a lot and lose a lot of weight.
Sigh, should also go back to praying more and at least try not to be a failure once in my life and do something correctly.

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, JCaesar and normie_joe
I feel like I'm 19

Bro that's not really bad at all, when did you hit puberty?
I don’t really know, I think 13 or 14 can’t quite remember. I would’ve grown way more had I not quit swimming at 13. At 16 I had just hit 160 and at 18 im just 170. I was growing fast kinda all my life but I just couldn’t bridge the gap since I was born shorter than I should’ve (lol) and I have scoliosis swimming was quite literally the thing that making me grow normally/fast I was a dumbass (a kid) for quitting.

Last edited:
i don’t want to default to the normie answer but it really might be trauma related
i still live the same way i did in elementary and middle school but i’ve developed anorexia since. i was bullied really harshly through those years and the first 2 of high school, this year (junior) i took online classes and left my house less than 10 times. there’s so much regret and anger for not being able to live life like everyone else so i’m just stuck tbh

Okay

No, but I cringe at people who try to act "mature" etc, it's basically just being boring

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
i don’t want to default to the normie answer but it really might be trauma related
i still live the same way i did in elementary and middle school but i’ve developed anorexia since. i was bullied really harshly through those years and the first 2 of high school, this year (junior) i took online classes and left my house less than 10 times. there’s so much regret and anger for not being able to live life like everyone else so i’m just stuck tbh
Yeah the fact that I didn’t get to experience a normal upbringing really effects me, I always had friends in high school but I never liked going places with them because I was the group punching bag and would always just get made fun of and beat up whenever we would hang out for being the least attractive of the group. I’ve ascended since then and become more detached from my friends now (senior year) so they don’t pick on me anymore, but I still don’t like hanging out with them because I’m black pilled now, so I’m constantly depressed and extremely self conscious, if I see anything wrong with my appearance I refuse to leave the house, I think this is out of a subconscious fear of getting bullied that I developed from my friend group torturing me for so many years.

Yeah the fact that I didn’t get to experience a normal upbringing really effects me, I always had friends in high school but I never liked going places with them because I was the group punching bag and would always just get made fun of and beat up whenever we would hang out for being the least attractive of the group. I’ve ascended since then and become more detached from my friends now (senior year) so they don’t pick on me anymore, but I still don’t like hanging out with them because I’m black pilled now, so I’m constantly depressed and extremely self conscious, if I see anything wrong with my appearance I refuse to leave the house, I think this is out of a subconscious fear of getting bullied that I developed from my friend group torturing me for so many years.
It’s from the black pill you think is doing you good. Now you can’t go outside the house if you see anything wrong with your appearance. Before that you were happy

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
I'm in a similar boat. But I think honestly it's a wider issue that plagues zoomers in general and your not alone in the way you feel.