Anyone else feel more low inhib at nighttime?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Srs during the day I sometimes feel like an anxietycel but when night time comes I lose all inhibition and can do whatever I want

Its always been like this

I like it tbh anyone else experience this? This is probably why we party at night and not during the day even though it makes more sense in the day

• +1
Reactions: Einon and nattycel
idk but when im trying to sleep and remember the embarassing shit that i did i jump out of the bed and kick the wall with my fists and legs for about 40 seconds dedsrs

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
idk but when im trying to sleep and remember the embarassing shit that i did i jump out of the bed and kick the wall with my fists and legs for about 40 seconds dedsrs
I do that too. That's how I get up in the morning. I remember I saw a video on reddit of some black dude beating up a little white kid and the first thing I did was get out of bed and start going ham at my mirror. It really pissed me off.

I do that but I hit the mattress or a pillow or something else that's soft so that I don't wake anyone to be honest

I feel different af at night compared to day. Maybe cuz nobody awake

I love the darkness.

Yes I do. It's weird

I feel alot more relaxed at night.

Guy would've been better than kakashi if it wasn't for obitos sharingan that he donated to kakashi
That's true. The 8 gates is busted though. Imagine if I more powerful character could open the 8 gates like sasuke. Lol 7 opened gates lightning release sasuke wouldn't be fucked with.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
That's true. The 8 gates is busted though. Imagine if I more powerful character could open the 8 gates like sasuke. Lol 7 opened gates lightning release sasuke wouldn't be fucked with.
Guy wouldn't need to open 8 gates to take down kakashi if kakashi didn't have sharingan

Guy wouldn't need to open 8 gates to take down kakashi if kakashi didn't have sharingan
You don't think he would need to open any gates? Kakashi without sharingan vs guy with no opened gates guy wins?

You don't think he would need to open any gates? Kakashi without sharingan vs guy with no opened gates guy wins?
No I meant he wouldn't need to open the 8th gate. Most he would need is the 7th gate
like he used against Kisame. 7th gate isn't broken so Guy would be safe after using it.

I think this is a subhuman trait because you donโ€™t have to socialize as much or as seriously at night

XD