Anyone else find girls with recessed chins quite cute?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Was chatting to this 19 year old American girl with a recessed chin but otherwise really cute on holiday. We were chatting st the bar for like 5 mins then her friends came to get her to go dance as a group and I didn’t manage to speak to her again that night.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and itsoverbuddyboyo
Post a pic faggot

I do and most of the time they have good eye area and darkish skin(not pale), gives them sluttier look

looks disgusting on both genders

• +1
Reactions: Blackpill Scholar, Arkantos and Roping Subhuman
Every foid who shows interest in you somehow becomes cute to you. Its a cope

I read some shit where you see someone 10x better looking than they truly are when your in love

90% of women have recessed chins to some extent. If you don't have the lower third of a male/female model, then you have at least some recession.

That’s a good thing then, means I’ll be happy with them, which is all that really matters in the end

subhuman scum who should rope and never produce. these whores produce incels

Was chatting to this 19 year old American girl with a recessed chin but otherwise really cute on holiday. We were chatting st the bar for like 5 mins then her friends came to get her to go dance as a group and I didn’t manage to speak to her again that night.
Yeah, I don't rly mind myself. Jaw doesn't matter on women unless you want to breed. Then it's best to take lady with prominent jaw so if you get son he will be a chad.

subhuman scum who should rope and never produce. these whores produce incels
True that’s what would put me off dating them, it’s not such an awful feature on girls but for a guy it’s an incel trait

90% of women have recessed chins to some extent. If you don't have the lower third of a male/female model, then you have at least some recession.
Cope, Girls who Have Caucasion Genes and who never mouthbreathed have chin which always are Model tier

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
thats only because you dont get mogged by them.

Yeah, I don't rly mind myself. Jaw doesn't matter on women unless you want to breed. Then it's best to take lady with prominent jaw so if you get son he will be a chad.
FOr girls it’s mainly about nice eyes and good skin

True that’s what would put me off dating them, it’s not such an awful feature on girls but for a guy it’s an incel trait
A projecting chin adds to masculinity significantly for girls it's just a bonus

Yea, I watched "Train to Buson" the other day and there was a girl baseball groupie. She didn't seem to have any purpose of being there besides being a girl. But she was pretty cute despite having a visibly recessed chin.

Cope, Girls who Have Caucasion Genes and who never mouthbreathed have chin which always are Model tier
If a girl's lower third doesn't look like Margot Robbie's, then it's recessed

FOr girls it’s mainly about nice eyes and good skin
Also girls having a small chin Adds to femininity not a recessed one You guys are Are so Bewildered jfl you guys coping that most girls have recessed chins. They have smaller lower thirds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and fukmylyf
I like Polina Gagarina's jaw

1_898953.jpg

20150517_ESC_2015_Polina_Gagarina_1464.jpg

Yup.

JFL @ WORSHIPPING RECESSED CHINNED FOIDS WHILE IF YOU APPROACHED HER WITH A RECESSED CHIN SHE'D HAVE YOU ARRESTED IF SHE COULD

JFL @ YOU CUCKS TBH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back