Anyone else find it funny when normie men brag about having sex with there gf all the time and the girl is a LTB-MTB

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
aka their fucking looksmatch?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
dont know but i hope they both get brain cancer

They still mog you, OP (probably)

• Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun
Do adult men really brag about having sex with their partner jfl, that's how you know its bad man

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and HitAndRun
always have to remind myself when i'm on reddit that any mention of people having sex involves disgusting smelly beasts with long dirty fingernails

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Shieda_Kayn
All the guys who constantly brag about having sex are liars or insecure nearcels. Chads don't brag about that,they are rather discreet

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
All the guys who constantly brag about having sex are liars or insecure nearcels. Chads don't brag about that,they are rather discreet
very true. ESPECIALLY when they do it here... on the incel forums.... its very obvious what to expect behind the screen jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
No

What I do find funny, however, is people (usually curries) on sites like this acting like people in serious relationships who have a future are the real losers because guy's wife isn't some instagram mannequin-looking whore with laser-straight hair, a national geographic ass that she injected parts of into her lips, all whilst they save money for retarded surgeries to make themselves taller and literally punch themselves in the face trying to remodel it into one they hope said ethots will approve of.