Anyone else find it hard to piss when it comes to public cubicles

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

I can't go when someone else is there right next to me. Just had a situation where I went up to a cubicle but no piss came out. The guy next to me just looked at me like I was crazy. Is this a disorder? Public pissing anxiety disorder.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
View attachment 2907051

I can't go when someone else is there right next to me. Just had a situation where I went up to a cubicle but no piss came out. The guy next to me just looked at me like I was crazy. Is this a disorder? Public pissing anxiety disorder.
Its because you have small penis
I always use to go pee together so i can dick mog others but one time got brutally dick mogged by my dalit friend

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Low T abused dog trait.

• WTF
View attachment 2907051

same bhai. i cant piss even in private ones if i know someone is outside or on the next cubicle.

you might have shy bladder syndrome which is linked to sexual harassment or abuse JFL and circumcision.

• +1
I find I hard because I don’t like to waft the sour stench of other peoples urine or hear their subtle moaning when they release urine into the urinal.

Men are disgusting beasts of nature

• +1
i do, i always go in private

• +1