Anyone else get lost in fake scenarios?

Pride

Pride

chameleon
Escaping Reality
Almost every single day, I will make up fake scenarios in my head. For example i often talk to myself and genuinely act like another person or other people are there and i make fake response that they say. Like just today, I was pretending i was tatted and had earrings and was at this party with some of my IRLs and this girl that i am obsessed with still.i was dapping up and first pumping everyone at the party and they were saying my name when i first walked into the party since lately i have been getting told to pop out but i just can't knowing this girls there with a new guy and she knows i am obsessed with her. Similar to Nate in this scene.
I also recently often have been walking around my house when my moms not home and brothers in his room, pretending to be the QB for my school and making a game winning rushing TD and trucking my ex talking stages new BF. I throw a fake helmet on the ground and scream with no noise and hit my chest almost exactly like Nate in this scene.

I also had a mentall breakdown last August and my brother and mom were holding me and I literally started saying exactly what Nate was in this scene "get your fucking hands off of me" I was saying it in the exact same way as Nate even tone, speed everything. I had watched this scene dozens of times.

Just watched this again now like 4 times lmao. My dopamine levels are fried. I often do this to cope with things that i cannot actually do. I often pretend to be whatever character i am infatuated with at the moment and model my personality to them mainly done this with Steve Harrington, Nate Jacobs, Joe Goldberg, Archie Andrews, Light Yagmi (kinda) and others to a far less degree but mainly the first three i listed.

Become what I never have or will be.
Im dogshit at basketball? Prentend im hitting a game winner and i am built and 6'2 and shit on my old school.
Obsession doesn't gaf about me? Pretend to be a mogger coming to a party with a new girl with people wanting you to be there.
Can't confront old talking stage about spreading lies about you? Pretend to have that convo with her
The one pro to these fakes scenarios is that i often am able to come up with easy and quick responses when i obssess over a scenario such as, confronting someone on something they did. Since i have went through this situation in my head dozens of times likely while also making fake possible and probible responses said person would make, i have been able to in multiple occasions pick people apart much better. The thing is, i have making fake scenarios in my head like this since i was at least 8 years old. Before middle school, i would make them up when i was trying to fall asleep and i would just fall asleep to the fake scenarios. Once middle school came, i started doing this often in my room pretending to do some crazy stuff which might get me locked up so i wont say. I pretend i am something i am not, I am not a 6'2 mogger, i won't ever get this girl back, i won't ever speak to my old talking stage again, i won't be good at basketball, i won't be a popular athlete, i won't have people being surprised and excited if i showed up to one of these parties. I'm a fucking loser. If i died right now i wouldn't even care, as long as i got to make it to heaven.
Temporarily escaping from reality
reactions on X: man smiling taking selfie but mirror in background shows  he is pointing a gun at his own head https://t.co/QP21jQjXWL / X

-Pride

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, GabachoCopium, normie_joe and 1 other person
4568-schizophrenia-1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, nathan and normie_joe
Escaping Reality
Almost every single day, I will make up fake scenarios in my head. For example i often talk to myself and genuinely act like another person or other people are there and i make fake response that they say. Like just today, I was pretending i was tatted and had earrings and was at this party with some of my IRLs and this girl that i am obsessed with still.i was dapping up and first pumping everyone at the party and they were saying my name when i first walked into the party since lately i have been getting told to pop out but i just can't knowing this girls there with a new guy and she knows i am obsessed with her. Similar to Nate in this scene.
I also recently often have been walking around my house when my moms not home and brothers in his room, pretending to be the QB for my school and making a game winning rushing TD and trucking my ex talking stages new BF. I throw a fake helmet on the ground and scream with no noise and hit my chest almost exactly like Nate in this scene.

I also had a mentall breakdown last August and my brother and mom were holding me and I literally started saying exactly what Nate was in this scene "get your fucking hands off of me" I was saying it in the exact same way as Nate even tone, speed everything. I had watched this scene dozens of times.

Just watched this again now like 4 times lmao. My dopamine levels are fried. I often do this to cope with things that i cannot actually do. I often pretend to be whatever character i am infatuated with at the moment and model my personality to them mainly done this with Steve Harrington, Nate Jacobs, Joe Goldberg, Archie Andrews, Light Yagmi (kinda) and others to a far less degree but mainly the first three i listed.

Become what I never have or will be.
Im dogshit at basketball? Prentend im hitting a game winner and i am built and 6'2 and shit on my old school.
Obsession doesn't gaf about me? Pretend to be a mogger coming to a party with a new girl with people wanting you to be there.
Can't confront old talking stage about spreading lies about you? Pretend to have that convo with her
The one pro to these fakes scenarios is that i often am able to come up with easy and quick responses when i obssess over a scenario such as, confronting someone on something they did. Since i have went through this situation in my head dozens of times likely while also making fake possible and probible responses said person would make, i have been able to in multiple occasions pick people apart much better. The thing is, i have making fake scenarios in my head like this since i was at least 8 years old. Before middle school, i would make them up when i was trying to fall asleep and i would just fall asleep to the fake scenarios. Once middle school came, i started doing this often in my room pretending to do some crazy stuff which might get me locked up so i wont say. I pretend i am something i am not, I am not a 6'2 mogger, i won't ever get this girl back, i won't ever speak to my old talking stage again, i won't be good at basketball, i won't be a popular athlete, i won't have people being surprised and excited if i showed up to one of these parties. I'm a fucking loser. If i died right now i wouldn't even care, as long as i got to make it to heaven.
Temporarily escaping from reality
reactions on X: man smiling taking selfie but mirror in background shows  he is pointing a gun at his own head https://t.co/QP21jQjXWL / X

-Pride

Daydreammaxxing

• +1
Reactions: nathan, GabachoCopium and TechnoBoss