Anyone else get turned on by girls wearing leggings/yoga pants?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
srs, it gives me a insta boner, i would do anything for a girl to sit on my face while wearing that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Swagwaffle
srs, it gives me a insta boner, i would do anything for a girl to sit on my face while wearing that
Yep they use it to attract Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Leggings were secretly invented to make female butt appear more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 6401
Leggings should be made illegal for fatties
Leggings should be made illegal for fatties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and 5 others

Same brother. It gives me a boner thinking about it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I dont like these clothes, they look very low class and unflattering. I like dresses more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
It's basically the "fuck me Chad" flag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Nibba
"tihi it's so comfortableeee :p"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
I dont like these clothes, they look very low class and unflattering. I like dresses more
Good choice. I partially agree; leggings are sexy but I love girls who can use a simple dressed. I LOve it

• +1
Good choice. I partially agree; leggings are sexy but I love girls who can use a simple dressed. I LOve it

Dresses are so much cuter and more aesthetic

• +1
I like White pants more, but leggins is also DAYUM tier

• +1
I think this is a shared fetish by most straight dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Is anyone else attracted to females ?
Your asking the obvious bruvva

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
This is no joke, before I sleep with a girl, as I'm massaging her butt I usually ask her if she wears leggings when she's at the gym. I do this because the sex is just so much better if I can imagine her wearing yoga pants around the gym, it drives me crazy

and I've always fantisized about asking them to wear leggings the next time they come over and ask if they can sit on my face, but I've been too much of a coward to ask

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
This is no joke, before I sleep with a girl, as I'm massaging her butt I usually ask her if she wears leggings when she's at the gym. I do this because the sex is just so much better if I can imagine her wearing yoga pants around the gym, it drives me crazy

and I've always fantisized about asking them to wear leggings the next time they come over and ask if they can sit on my face, but I've been too much of a coward to ask
high IQ for real

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

high IQ for real

No i like when they wear skirts like this
F56c446b f726 4909 a234 e881e4c55924

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I heart the scrunch.

A longer version of This used to be my signature...
iu

high T behaviour ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21712