anyone else hate having their picture taken

shibo

shibo

Equinox
even do im average i hate having my picture taken idk if its cos i hate seeing my pic i think im ugly and stuff

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Same here but when I sleepmax I look good

same bro but i cant get rid of the dark circles and bags under my eyes
Watermax
Healthyfoodmax
Happinessmaxing
Eyecreammaxing

If nothing works than try fillers

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and shibo
Yeah, I try to avoid looking in the mirror or taking picturee becuase it reminds me of how ugly I am and makes me depressed for the rest of the day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT, mojopin, Demonstrator and 3 others
Yes, and hate seeing reflections, especially ones like on a computer monitor which make me look worse

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mojopin, androidcel and SikKunt
Of course, everyone on here fucking hate themselves no matter how ugly or good looking and thats a fact.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i hate seeing my reflection in my phone screen so i always either tilt it too high or too low

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and androidcel
Yeah.I end up looking sub-human.

Yes, kinda even though i look good in others eyes im pretty mentalcel pretty sure i have BDD lmao.
Can always improve, currently hate seeing how slim i am when i used to much more muscle mass 3 years ago (2years of injuries and poor lifestyle fucked it)

same bro but i cant get rid of the dark circles and bags under my eyes
Vitamin eye, rub it under your eyes or buy an eye cream with Vit E, thats what i do, significantly reduces them even when I have poor sleep.

You could always just cover them up with a conceiler of some kind, who is gonna know really

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Yes, kinda even though i look good in others eyes im pretty mentalcel pretty sure i have BDD lmao.
Can always improve, currently hate seeing how slim i am when i used to much more muscle mass 3 years ago (2years of injuries and poor lifestyle fucked it)

Vitamin eye, rub it under your eyes or buy an eye cream with Vit E, thats what i do, significantly reduces them even when I have poor sleep.

You could always just cover them up with a conceiler of some kind, who is gonna know really
I'll know

• JFL
Reactions: shibo
I don't let people take my picture, no. Shitty cameras with shitty lighting will destroy my face.

Shows your low T
look at a high T slayer like arceus the only thing he does is take pictures and slay

I hate it cuz I'm insecure about my face

i report pictures of me tbh in hopes mark zucc will delete them :feelshaha:

I don't have people in my life that want a picture of me taken

even do im average i hate having my picture taken idk if its cos i hate seeing my pic i think im ugly and stuff
I actually like getting pics of me. Shows what I need to improve and I get to look at how far ive come with each pic.

Yes cause I'm ugly
Imagine what it would be like to look this good every picture would be art
Imagine what it would be like to look this good every picture would be art

Last edited:
i took the photopill and selfie everyday to find my best angle