Is it an IOI if a girl takes a picture of you while sleeping?

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Gold
I think this girl took a pic of me while I was sleeping... (I saw what looked to be a flash while I was half-asleep)

It felt really weird and creeped me the fuck out...but is it an IOI?

When I'm awake, this girl is always super friendly towards me, initiates and holds convos, looks/smiles at me a lot, does things for me, etc. (basically goes out of her way to get my attention)

I just can't get over the taking a pic of me while sleeping bit though.

I mean she's not even ugly or anything (thin mid-tier becky, cute enough)...and I still feel really creeped out that she would do something like that... Nothing like this has ever really happened to me before. I never would've thought it would be possible that an attractive girl could creep me out.

Did she really want a pic of me that badly or something? Does she just like me in a creepy way?

I'm just extra sensitive because I hate having my picture taken in the first place, but I'm not sure whether to take it as a compliment or not. Just feels really weird overall.

(For context, it's my sister's friend who is sometimes there when I go to visit).

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
She either thinks ur retarded and was sending her friends a pic or she thinks ur somewhat attractive and shes showing her friends

Or

She just took it cause why not

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Richard_Hungwell
She either thinks ur retarded and was sending her friends a pic
That's what I was worried about. It's one thing to take a pic I guess, but it feels even worse if she shared it.

rape her in her in her sleep since she thinks she thinks she can do whatever she's wants to do to you in yours

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, tomm1453 and iblamejews
shes going to murder you

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
She's showing her friends how subhuman you are

• So Sad
she either thinks ur cooked or hot asf. prolly the 2nd one tbo

• Woah