Anyone else hate socializing?

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i hate talking to people, its boring, i dont feel good doing it and i rarely gain something from it, maybe some information so it feels like work then.

only i understand myself and im the only person that can i can rly communicate with, noone else does.

i have this weird slang which is a combo of 2016 9gag, dockworker and stemcel, which is something only i have sadly.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, whotthehell, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Sometime I have mini seizures over it. It feels like I'm in a warzone.

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock
I don't mind, but it depends. I have to remind myself to speak differently

• JFL
I don’t know what to do with myself anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, romanstock and Apparition
i hate talking to people, its boring, i dont feel good doing it and i rarely gain something from it, maybe some information so it feels like work then.

only i understand myself and im the only person that can i can rly communicate with, noone else does.

i have this weird slang which is a combo of 2016 9gag, dockworker and stemcel, which is something only i have sadly.
You get used to it
You're the only nt guy on the whole .is

• JFL
have to remind myself to speak differently
i hate this shit so much, because there literally no person that i can normally talk with and it drives me crazy. fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
i want to become rich enough to be a hermit
The only way I could do that was if you wanted me too I could come and pick it out and then I can go pick up it from your place or you could just pick me out of there or you could pick me out and I could just go pick up my truck or you can just come pick me out

• Hmm...

• JFL
id rather work than socialize tbh ngl
Only thing i hated about my last job was interacting with people and being forced to do small talk during breaks

Just give me a task, headphones and leave me alone

• +1
  • +1
Only thing i hated about my last job was interacting with people and being forced to do small talk during breaks

Just give me a task, headphones and leave me alone
what even is the point of sociazign when your problems wouldnt exist if you were tall and gl?

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
I can talk to a some normies just fine, still quite tiring because they aren't as smart as me, but most I can't for more than 5 minutes.

• Woah