Anyone else hate this?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Eveytime someone good looking like JustChad, or @Nibba post a pic, the users tell him he is a chad and that he deserves all the girls in the world while every time a less good looking guy posts they call him subhuman and destined2bavrigin.

Even here lookism is legit. I hate, hate, hate how shallow human nature is both for men and women. I have JustChris with his perfectly proportioned face, chiseled look and big height/frame.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, mojopin and Tony
they are b& bro

I hate JustChris with his perfectly proportioned face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 176, dogtown and 3 others
when i call someone subhuman i say it like it is. why lie to boyos? i know I'm subhuman too, yea, some of us can ascend with surgeries, yet we'd still be normies at best. gotta be realistic tbh

when i call someone subhuman i say it like it is. why lie to boyos? i know I'm subhuman too, yea, some of us can ascend with surgeries, yet we'd still be normies at best. gotta be realistic tbh

yes you are true, lying is cope tbh. if women arent casually approaching you its over

yes you are true, lying is cope tbh. if women arent casually approaching you its over
sure way to tell if you're subhuman. go to bar (not club, competition way too high), if you don't get approached at all it's over.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Lookism is legit everywhere. The blackpill is inevitable.

Nibba is no more, ends me

Nibba is ugly, also have no idea who justchad is but he's probably ugly too