Anyone else have a 140 iq and htn + facially

J

jessexxxx

Iron
Title: I’ve taken a myriad of iq tests eg tri-52 cait, Mensa tests, old sat pre 1992 restructuring, etc and always score 150+
Additionally: scored a 760 on the gmat one week post covid jfl

How have you all overcome the incessant and intuitive overthinking that accompanies interactions with foids. I am a chadlite hapa. Impossible to dull myself be it inhibition or overthinking with alc nic etc. I am a social god on Phenibut however and the pattern recognition becomes a more fluent and useful tool and I slay hard. Anyways, high iq chads, lmk what you all have done be it drugs or social exposure regiments.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, shizuku11111, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
how do you score 150+ on the old SAT? I assume ceiling effects come into play at that point

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Kys nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, itzyaboyJJ, watah and 2 others
Go to cognitive testing on Reddit yeah you’re right not sure of the ceiling exactly but result was actually 148/149 on average however I score 150+. The extended norming for the old gre goes up to 165 iirc and had 153 on that

how do you score 150+ on the old SAT? I assume ceiling effects come into play at that point
It might’ve tapped out at low to mid 150s — the old sat

Another self proclaimed chadlite with 130+ iq…

You do realise no one is going to believe your pathetic larp?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, scrunchables, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
Go to cognitive testing on Reddit yeah you’re right not sure of the ceiling exactly but result was actually 148/149 on average however I score 150+. The extended norming for the old gre goes up to 165 iirc and had 153 on that
yeah I just checked, they don't actually multiply by the IQ-SAT correlation. Its a 1 to 1 percentile conversion which is flawed (eg just like how if chess playing ability correlates at .7 with IQ or something, it doesn't necessarily mean that magnus is 160 IQ)

Last edited:

Another top 0.0001% dude on this forum.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he was “6’3” and ‘7.5x6” as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, scrunchables, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
i have the highest iq on the forum ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: janet, chudlite, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
yeah I just checked, they don't actually multiply by the IQ-SAT correlation. Its a 1 to 1 percentile conversion which is flawed (eg just like how if chess playing ability correlates at .7 with IQ or something, it doesn't necassirly mean that magnus is 160 IQ)
the methodology isn’t flawed for the sat as it was functionally an iq test prior to 92 and not just a watered down crystallized test today… evidenced by its g-loading which was like .92 something like that iirc — this is on par with weschler and SBv and higher g-loading than non-heterogenous tests that are intensive to administer

Last edited:

The state of this forum… not everyone has subhuman genetics like you buddy.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and N1666
Kys nigga
Clqss

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs and itzyaboyJJ
The state of this forum… not everyone has subhuman genetics like you buddy.
Not everyone is a chadlite with a genius level of iq either :lul:, stop projecting pal.

No one on this forum (including you) has those stats, so stop coping you dysgenic subhuman gook.

• +1
Reactions: janet, scrunchables, watah and 1 other person
Not everyone is a chadlite with a genius level of iq either :lul:, stop projecting pal.

No one on this forum (including you) has those stats, so stop coping you dysgenic subhuman gook.
Nigga claims to have 150 iq with chadlite face yet isn’t smart enough to realize how rare that is and how obvious it makes it that he’s larping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, scrunchables, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Nigga claims to have 150 iq with chadlite face yet isn’t smart enough to realize how rare that is and how obvious it makes it that he’s larping
I know three 140+ iqs in psl that are Chad lite + shoudlve rephrased to be more inclusive, as you are right, 150 + and Chadlite is indeed rare however there are more 140 + htn + guys than you think

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, tombradylover and truthhurts
He got rated 6.7 on the truerateme scale of Asia apparently :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, N1666 and tombradylover
the methodology isn’t flawed for the sat as it was functionally an iq test prior to 92 and not just a watered down crystallized test today… evidenced by its g-loading which was like .92 something like that iirc — this is on par with weschler and SBv and higher g-loading than non-heterogenous tests that are intensive to administer
its 0.84, so you have to regress the z scores by .85. If the mean is 1000, and the SD is 200 than a score of 1600 has a z score of 3, which multiplied by 0.84 is 2.52 which corresponds to an IQ of 138.

its 0.84, so you have to regress the z scores by .85. If the mean is 1000, and the SD is 200 than a score of 1600 has a z score of 3, which multiplied by 0.84 is 2.52 which corresponds to an IQ of 138.
The mean wasn’t 1000 nor the SD and regardless the vetting has already been done by Prometheus Norway etc
1220 is the threshold for Mensa

The mean wasn’t 1000 nor the SD and regardless the vetting has already been done by Prometheus Norway etc
1220 is the threshold for Mensa
maybe not exactly but its around those values. Point is, a perfect score is not going to translate to an IQ of 150. Also mensa and that cognitivetesting subreddit are for mentally ill spergs (223 times more likely to be autistic btw) who waste their time practicing IQ tests

also you don't type like a 150 IQ person. you type like a 95 IQ ape NIGGER!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, scrunchables and N1666
I don't use IQ jewish metric.

How many villages have you pillaged tho?

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
You’re a fucking nigger

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back