Anyone else have a good front and side profile but a shit 3/4?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and MarstonAlloy
Moneymaking & Success
damn im gonna be making big bank from this thread :feelsez:

dance dancing GIF by AFV Pets

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 7806 and 4 others
what do e n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9380, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
no i have an okay front, good 3/4s and bad side profile

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, pizza and Deleted member 9380
no i have an okay front, good 3/4s and bad side profile
Side profile probably matters more than 3/4. You probably have a shit maxilla which is why you have a good 3/4 but shit side. it is what it is.

• +1
well in my case its good front and 3/4 with bad side because of my chin , bimax will make me ascend
interesting, most people have good 3/4.

• +1
i have shit front but good side

Side profile probably matters more than 3/4. You probably have a shit maxilla which is why you have a good 3/4 but shit side. it is what it is.
I never really learned much about bones and how people measure them and shit (I always see people posting triangles and stuff) but I never bothered.
The problem with my side profile is my ramus/gonial angle and a lower hyoid/bad neck insertion (im not sure which one)

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I never really learned much about bones and how people measure them and shit (I always see people posting triangles and stuff) but I never bothered.
The problem with my side profile is my ramus/gonial angle and a lower hyoid/bad neck insertion (im not sure which one)
well they're kinda connected to same thing really. that's all that makes it shit tho?? can't be

send me pics, usually side profile is about projection too