Anyone else have delayed international packages?

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
Joined
Dec 21, 2018
Posts
5,574
Reputation
11,407
I fucking bought sarms on 22 april via usps and i havent got an update for 3 weeks now. Still in transit fml.

Anyone else have their shit delayed?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
inb4 customs has it and u get a fbi knock on your door :lul:
 
I bought some face scrubber like 2 fucking months ago, and it still hasn’t arrived
 
inb4 customs has it and u get a fbi knock on your door :lul:
I was thinking at this lmao
Shit are illegal in my country i hope those fuckers didnt got it for themselves. Im scared usps guy gonna show off super bulky n shit while my mail is empty
 
My dad bought two cheap pair of earphones and only one has arrived...
And it was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago lol
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThreadMatters
My dad bought two cheap pair of earphones and only one has arrived...
And it was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago lol
Fuckk

I hope science.bio are legit & resend if package get lost. 240$ fr those shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
my sarms been stuck for fucking two months
 
  • Woah
Reactions: ThreadMatters

Similar threads

lowtiersubhuman
Replies
0
Views
17
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Replies
5
Views
23
lowtide654
lowtide654
Joeseminate
Replies
0
Views
9
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
18
gravema_n
gravema_n
IndecentEyes
Replies
1
Views
18
Truebloatcel
Truebloatcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top