Anyone else here feel PAIN?

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,671
im feeling PAIN in the soul on a daily basis

but i just accept it and let it be there

anyone else?

//Nick Wilde 🦊
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24589, Trilogy, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
I don't have a soul
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 20652
Pain is the source of consciousness. Embrace it to a healthy degree.

MACHO<>
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 20652
anyone else?
Yes

AF02F2D0 53F6 4571 A5E0 78B13EFF99A6
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I don't feel physical pain but I do feel mental pain
 
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 20652
I feel PAIN in my BRAIN
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

Similar threads

kratos22laxatives
Replies
1
Views
20
kratos22laxatives
kratos22laxatives
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
17
gravema_n
gravema_n
burnerzz7
Replies
3
Views
21
burnerzz7
burnerzz7
IndecentEyes
Replies
1
Views
18
Truebloatcel
Truebloatcel
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
0
Views
16
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top