Anyone else here getting paranoid weed highs?

Exercise4cel

Exercise4cel

Anime Stacies
I just smoked some strong weed and I get paranoid and anxious as shit, anyone else getting this? How to fix?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Gad
never understood why people get this
my highs feel the complete opposite of what u said

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11758 and Exercise4cel
never understood why people get this
i feel the complete opposite after smoking
What kind of weed do you smoke? Does it have CBD? I smoke really strong sativa with 20% thc with no cbd and I get paranoid as shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Exercise4cel
  • +1
i instantly disassociate from my body, shit experience ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, DwayneWhite55 and Exercise4cel
Don't smoke if you get paranoid. After a while, it makes you paranoid all the time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RandomGREY, Richard_Hungwell, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Stopping@Nothing19
Don't smoke if you get paranoid. After a while, it makes you paranoid all the time.
what do you mean by paranoid all the time

while smoking it or literally permanently?

• +1
  • Hmm...
what do you mean by paranoid all the time

while smoking it or literally permanently?
He meant becoming paranoid after the high comes down, this happens because some people are just prone to anxiety.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Main drugs I've done are LSD, magic mushrooms, mescaline, dxm, ketamine, cocaine, amphetaminesand always had good experiences, not a single issue apart from some nausea

So when I came across weed I figured this stuff was light and easy compared to what I've done before but I was so wrong my heart was pumping out of my chest my neck and my jaw were tight I had a full blown panic attack

It was a high sativa low cbd strain kind of want to try again but will high cbd indica

• +1
  • JFL
So when I came across weed I figured this stuff was light and easy compared to what I've done before but I was so wrong my heart was pumping out of my chest my neck and my jaw were tight I had a full blown panic attack

It was a high sativa low cbd strain kind of want to try again but will high cbd indica
The same shit happened to me. I smoked a high sativa low cbd strain too, still have it with me

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 5815
I just smoked some strong weed and I get paranoid and anxious as shit, anyone else getting this? How to fix?
Well u just said U smoke sativas wich is probably the problem use indica it will make u tired asf but 100% stop the anxiety
and also the only real way to stop weed anxiety is literally to force yourself to think good watch this video

also what was the movie in ur pfp again, the name?

• Hmm...
  • +1
When i smoked weed i used to write down my thoughts and read them when i sobered up, you think you are having deep insights into existence but it is just total nonsense, stop the weed, it's the loser's drugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97, Richard_Hungwell, Exercise4cel and 1 other person
When i smoked weed i used to write down my thoughts and read them when i sobered up, you think you are having deep insights into existence but it is just total nonsense, stop the weed, it's the loser's drugs.
I did it that too, and yeah I wrote total nonsense. Weed just makes you stupid for a few hours then you become hungry and sleepy after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and TITUS
It depends on how you consume it many times, you can mistravel or the opposite. Surely when you were smoking it you felt stressed, anxious or something similar

• Hmm...
  • +1
Probably due to smoking in an enviorment that you're not totally comfortable in. If it's not the enviorment then they laced your weed with pcp.

• Hmm...
Probably due to smoking in an enviorment that you're not totally comfortable in. If it's not the enviorment then they laced your weed with pcp.
The weed was sold at a reasonable price, not too cheap and not too expensive. There's no way they would waste their resources lacing it, my stoner friend smoked my blunt too and he was fine, we could still move, talk and walk to the fridge but I'm the only one being paranoid

• +1
The weed was sold at a reasonable price, not too cheap and not too expensive. There's no way they would waste their resources lacing it, my stoner friend smoked my blunt too and he was fine, we could still move, talk and walk to the fridge but I'm the only one being paranoid
Nah bro, they only laced part of it, it was part of a laced batch, they do that. You smoked the pcp part. It's over for you.

• Woah
Reactions: Exercise4cel
Nah bro, they only laced part of it, it was part of a laced batch, they do that. You smoked the pcp part. It's over for you.
Do you have experience with laced buds and how drug dealers work

• +1
Yes bro. What exactly are you feeling right now? What are you anxious about?
I don't feel anything because I'm not high anymore, only got it while I was high

• +1
It depends on what I smoke. Generally the more expensive indica strains give me a nice, introspective, and relaxing high. If I smoke cheap and shitty weed, I usually get paranoid and anxious.

• Hmm...
  • +1
You get used to it after a while, but if you don’t enjoy it, you shouldn’t take it, it means it’s not for you.
I don’t enjoy it either, that’s why i don’t smoke it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Exercise4cel and Deleted member 18159
lol stop being a fag and gaslighting him while you thought he was high into thinking that is true. barely anyone laces shit

• +1
I don't feel anything because I'm not high anymore, only got it while I was high
Oh, I was trying to fuck with you and make you more paranoid. smh.
lol stop being a fag and gaslighting him while you thought he was high into thinking that is true. barely anyone laces shit
yeah I know. It's called trolling, you've never tried making someone who was high paranoid? You're not NT, if you say no.

• JFL
Oh, I was trying to fuck with you and make you more paranoid. smh.

yeah I know. It's called trolling, you've never tried making someone who was high paranoid? You're not NT, if you say no.
You really are a sadist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19540
I get this too.

I tried weed once when I was younger as a teenager and I got the typical things you associate with weed (elevated mood, it became really hard not to laugh, etc.).

I've since tried it later as an adult as it's now been legalized where I live and now I mostly just get anxiety and paranoia from it, unfortunately. I basically get the opposite effects of what you would expect (I don't even get munchies from it, the thought of eating while on weed grosses me out).

It's like I smoke a little bit and barely feel anything, so I get frustrated and then smoke a bit more, and a bit more and then suddenly I'm just tripping balls and it's uncomfortable.

I've tried indicas, sativas, different THC:CBD ratios, smoked, edibles, tincture, etc...and this happens almost every time. I've only had a couple good "trips" from weed recently...for like every ten times I try it, I get one enjoyable experience.

I've tried high CBD with no THC and the only effect I noticed from that is that it just made me feel really sleepy.

Weed is very easy to underestimate. It's not nearly as harmless as a lot of people try to make it out to be (at least for some people).

Yeah same, it can sometimes happen after even if you're not high anymore

That's called derealization/depersonalization
I took way too much one time and tripped so hard that I gave myself depersonalization/derealization where it felt like my life was a movie that I was watching from inside my brain. It took like 2 or 3 weeks after that before I felt normal again (this was just from a single night of taking weed).

Main drugs I've done are LSD, magic mushrooms, mescaline, dxm, ketamine, cocaine, amphetaminesand always had good experiences, not a single issue apart from some nausea

Oh, totally. I smoked like half a joint once (it was strong stuff) and I got fucking ego death just from weed. I was lying there in my bed on my computer and was like "Wtf is going on? Where am I? Who am I? What am I doing?" and it was so fucking intense that I had basically forgotten I even took a drug for a few minutes. I have very low tolerance though because I rarely ever use pot. Weed can absolutely kick your ass if you underestimate it. I think weed might even be more intense/harder to handle than some full blown psychedelics for certain people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815