anyone else here has just given up but goes on out of curiosity and boredom?

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Things I've given up on:
-studies/universities
-career/income
-relationships/sex
-friends/networking
-having fun in general

Instead, I'm focusing on a few autistic hobbies I have, as well as working out, and being an online menace. For more context, time is an important factor to this decision, I'm 25 years old and haven't made any progress like my peers did, I've wasted all opportunities I was given to be "normal". So maybe this thread isn't for you if you are a bitch kid in highschool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, BrahminBoss, deadstock and 2 others
Yes I am using hydrogen peroxide in my right eye and melanotan in my left eye for anime character looks.

It may not work quickly, but there's no way it takes more than 6 months

Reminds me to use my uv flashlight in the left for a good 10-20 mins, real strong flashlight, for drying glue.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yes I am using hydrogen peroxide in my right eye and melanotan in my left eye for anime character looks.

It may not work quickly, but there's no way it takes more than 6 months

Reminds me to use my uv flashlight in the left for a good 10-20 mins, real strong flashlight, for drying glue.
oh ok. good luck with that

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Gaygymmaxx
Just take the Whitepill. @Tabula Rasa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, Tabula Rasa and murdah
The blackpill is mentally draining when you realize your life could be totally different if you had a better face, its easy to give up after the realization.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
25 isnt old, why not just get a trades or a bachelors and start working. whats stopping you

if you want to NEET for life then just do that, society is collapsing anyway

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
25 isnt old, why not just get a trades or a bachelors and start working. whats stopping you

if you want to NEET for life then just do that, society is collapsing anyway
It kinda is mate. You'll be competing with people 10 yrs younger for the same entry level shitjob. Might do that eventually, but for now I'm too stressed for anything, 120 bpm while rotting on bed etc.

• So Sad
Reactions: nullandvoid, murdah and BrahminBoss
The blackpill is mentally draining when you realize your life could be totally different if you had a better face, its easy to give up after the realization.
yeah and that's bs
you are worrying about something you have no control over
you'd be better off if you didn't know about the blackpill at all and steer clear of shitty distractions

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It kinda is mate. You'll be competing with people 10 yrs younger for the same entry level shitjob. Might do that eventually, but for now I'm too stressed for anything, 120 bpm while rotting on bed etc.
get a trades or community college degree (ig u can then transfer schools after the two years) work a bit and maybe go back at 30. If u anti age well (veganist) u would fit in. People go to unis at 35/40 etc

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, DravidianBvll, murdah and 1 other person