AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Other than me and @DarknLost

• Love it
Reactions: DarknLost
Fuckable

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
No. Looks pale asf and sickly. Goth girls are a big no tbh ngl. Also usually have smelly pussies tbh.

Fertile asf to me ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
No bro :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
If it's not a landwhale and wants to fuck me im up to anything boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ChoSeungHui
Tbh, goth girls are LTR to me, depending. I'd rather ONS with normie/prep girls.
All girls are whores. Doesn't matter if they are goth or christian waiting till marriage. LTRs I've had is pretty much just openly flirting with other girls- using the LTR as proof of getting pussy.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Afrikancel
They don't look sickly at all... Not the ones I posted. The bottom one is even full-figured.
I mean pale = sickly looking. I do not literally mean they're anemic or some shit.

Instagram thots? No.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Afrikancel
I mean pale = sickly looking. I do not literally mean they're anemic or some shit.
Umm... Pale skin is gorgeous.

Like angels.

You prefer monkeys though. Which is good, stay away from angels.

All girls are whores. Doesn't matter if they are goth or christian waiting till marriage. LTRs I've had is pretty much just openly flirting with other girls- using the LTR as proof of getting pussy.
Yeah, that is true to a large degree, but I'd rather keep a goth slut around for fun.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
Tbh I'm pretty much into any kind of girl except abos or indians. Unless they are significantly above average indians.

But yeah pale skin looks nice.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Tbh I'm pretty much into any kind of girl except abos or indians. Unless they are significantly above average indians.

But yeah pale skin looks nice.
Tell that nigger above you to stop coping about goths then, because I can't.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
JFL. Pale is death. Good look with your skin cancer and rapidly aging foids.

Black don't crack, stormfrontcel.
Big tiddy goth gf is the goat, everyone knows this

Big tiddy goth gf is the goat, everyone knows this
Actually, let him cope. There are already enough nogs chasing any kind of white women.

I find this whole skin colour discussion to be racist and shallow.
I don't give a fuck about skin colour, I only care about facial development and personaility.

Sure preference is preference, there is nothing wrong with prefering white over black colour, but assumptions like "ooga booga monkey" or "sickly pale" are just stupid

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Oh, it's also funny you call me a "Stormfrontcel" seeing as my skin is brown and hair is black. Jfl.
Are you a curry? Thats even worse. JFL at curries calling me a monkey when you literally worship rats and shit on the streets and let dead bodies float in the ganges (full of industrial waste). Africa mogs shithole india JFL. Keep worshipping vishnu and vagene and bobs

Are you a curry? Thats even worse. JFL at curries calling me a monkey when you literally worship rats and shit on the streets and let dead bodies float in the ganges (full of industrial waste). Africa mogs shithole india JFL. Keep worshipping vishnu and vagene and bobs
Nope. Dad is Mexican and mom is white American.

Yes, but unfortunately like the majority of women (100% of non-repulsive women) they only go for black gentlemen. :cautious:

National Geographic Determined What Americans Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful
Good find, goyim. All America will be brown once the races have mixed together.
Yes, but unfortunately like the majority of women (100% of non-repulsive women) they only go for black gentlemen. :cautious:
I haven't seen a goth girl with a black irl. In fact, the ones I've talked to are repulsed by them.

Whites foids all secretely desire to sample (nkt always LTR) blacks. Idk why but its probs because they talk about it at sleepovers and shit about black guys. They want to see it for themselves. I have had girls literally grabbing my dick to see if BBC is real (currently to jelq to 8.5")
I respect that so I aint going to shit on you.

Whites foids all secretely desire to sample (nkt always LTR) blacks. Idk why but its probs because they talk about it at sleepovers and shit about black guys. They want to see it for themselves. I have had girls literally grabbing my dick to see if BBC is real (currently to jelq to 8.5")

I respect that so I aint going to shit on you.
Respect what?
I'm actually the mogger in my pfp. Nothing to shit on there.

Worrying about the race of the girls would fuck is low T. I can understand preferences tho. I like girls with the tan skin curly hair phenotype. Light skin black , hispanic, middle eastern and medditeranian girls fit the description.

Im into girls yes

Shit... I clicked on this expecting to see something else only to be stung with the Exact damn thing I seek....

One of the worst parts of my want for goth females is that such a big amount of regular guys want them aswell. It's such a small minority of them yet heaps of regular guys have a thing for them aswell.. They seem appealing to a wide range..
But unfortunately goth guys not so much... Unless you happen to look like a model

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Shit... I clicked on this expecting to see something else only to be stung with the Exact damn thing I seek....

One of the worst parts of my want for goth females is that such a big amount of regular guys want them aswell. It's such a small minority of them yet heaps of regular guys have a thing for them aswell.. They seem appealing to a wide range..
But unfortunately goth guys not so much... Unless you happen to look like a model
What's funny is that I see the hot goth girls with normal guys and the goth guys are either single or with the fat ugly ones. ?

I only jerk off to femoids with forward maxillas

What's funny is that I see the hot goth girls with normal guys and the goth guys are either single or with the fat ugly ones. ?
Part of me thinks they are just doing it for show.. if they really liked the whole style that much they would want someone they relate to. I mean similarity is a good thing...
Yeah the guys get the short end of the stick... Every guy i know who has a gf their own race is with someone fat. otherwise they have to date people from other cultures it seems who aren't so picky

Part of me thinks they are just doing it for show.. if they really liked the whole style that much they would want someone they relate to. I mean similarity is a good thing...
Yeah the guys get the short end of the stick... Every guy i know who has a gf their own race is with someone fat. otherwise they have to date people from other cultures it seems who aren't so picky
At the end of the day, we just want to be with someone attractive. There are hot white, brown, goth, emo, prep, religious, etc. girls.. and there are also ugly ones of all those descriptors too. Like, I'm real into metal and Alt music, but I'd rather be with a hot preppy foid than a fat metalhead girl, you feel?

At the end of the day, we just want to be with someone attractive. There are hot white, brown, goth, emo, prep, religious, etc. girls.. and there are also ugly ones of all those descriptors too. Like, I'm real into metal and Alt music, but I'd rather be with a hot preppy foid than a fat metalhead girl, you feel?

Yeah I can understand that.. I've lived long enough to know that when we pursue relationships we are basically shopping for a product, a cut of meat. Going for the most physically appealing one we can buy within our budget..
But if you want anything of a serious compatible relationship and not just a screw then It's best to go with someone of similar interests and characteristics... Otherwise you just have something that looks good but doesn't really make you happy in other aspects.. I think you need a combination to an extent ideally.
Too many guys sell themselves short going with people that they have nothing in common... Most guys I know who like metal or whatever get with people completely different to them.. Each to their own really...
I mean I personally wouldnt want to be with someone not into metal.. They don't have to like it really but if they hate it then they couldn't truly be around me...

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
If you guys really want a secure relationship with somebody then make the person addicted to you.
t. sociopath pro

If you guys really want a secure relationship with somebody then make the person addicted to you.
t. sociopath pro
Yeah, i need a psycho girl.. or a submissive one.