anyone else like to smell random females on street?

Enlil

Enlil

murder
this shit drives me crazy! can't stop doing it. i keep sniffing random females on street, bus, college females seats etc etc.

anyone else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, onnysk and Alt Number 3
Wtf nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
No...
Wtf are you normal😂
I imagine thats kinda creepy...

Creeps me

• +1
inel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Enlil
no, that is a creeper move. I go to yoga class to sniff young females.

its kinda normal that attractive high E girls smells nice it's just hormones and pheromones , its same for man u know that smell of high T dom guy when he sweat ? smells kinda weird for me but girls love it

I remember the smell of my ex gf (super high E breeding material) , even if she came from the shower i could still smell "her" , EVEN if she sweat to some point i could feel that sweet , super intoxicating smell that was almost mind controlling

its called "musk"

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
i like to smell psychopaths that kill cats

One time in school i was sitting next to a stacy and a piece of her hair fell on me and i ate it when i got home

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Enlil and Alt Number 3
Once this girl come close me and caught a bit of her scent. It was the best thing I have ever smelled. Holy crap, everyday I go very close to her and start to smell. One day I got too close and she run away

its kinda normal that attractive high E girls smells nice it's just hormones and pheromones , its same for man u know that smell of high T dom guy when he sweat ? smells kinda weird for me but girls love it

I remember the smell of my ex gf (super high E breeding material) , even if she came from the shower i could still smell "her" , EVEN if she sweat to some point i could feel that sweet , super intoxicating smell that was almost mind controlling

its called "musk"
fag alert

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Enlil
Incel trait you have right there

Well then i give you my good luck on your looksmaxing quest
looksmaxing is meme bro. its all pointless after you overdose on blackpills

looksmaxing is meme bro. its all pointless after you overdose on blackpills
It worked for me, and i will keep doing it to fuck my oneitis one day

It worked for me, and i will keep doing it to fuck my oneitis one day
i -yesterday- saw my oneitis with the fatcel ethinc guy laughing and discussing exam. i realise now its over man. imagine, a legit subhuman mogged me. how to cope! can't.