MOST RANDOM SLAY STORY WITH BECKY

mtb, just a regular 5'3 ass brunette
nothing special tbh
mirin she must have a hella big crush on you, i dont get it tho girl im seeing had a crush on me and yet she isnt as desparate to see me as your becky is i thought it was because i didnt finish when we fucked but if yours is still messaging you after a 10 second nut thats fucking wild

mirin she must have a hella big crush on you, i dont get it tho girl im seeing had a crush on me and yet she isnt as desparate to see me as your becky is i thought it was because i didnt finish when we fucked but if yours is still messaging you after a 10 second nut thats fucking wild
I just told her next time Imma fuck her better than she has ever been fucked before. Think she's just hoping and waiting for that tbh. You have to make her believe next time you're gonna fuck her brains out

If i said that shit id prolly stutter and get arrested

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I just told her next time Imma fuck her better than she has ever been fucked before. Think she's just hoping and waiting for that tbh. You have to make her believe next time you're gonna fuck her brains out
i told her id go down on her next time, i made her cum when i fingered her, but now im more desparate to see her than she is to see me ffs, its the second time this has happened too

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
i told her id go down on her next time, i made her cum when i fingered her, but now im more desparate to see her than she is to see me ffs, its the second time this has happened too
the trick is to not care and let her do the chasing, sounds corny but it is what it is. Just let her think she didn't do enough or if it's her fault so she feels like she has to one up herself yk. find a rotation so you don't have your mind on one girl and can just fuck another if one is acting annoying. will take stress of your life and make them believe you're desired by many. they can sense it when you're wanted by others.

tldr find another bitch and act cold to the one you went down on