anyone else look insanely different depending on photo

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Posts
16,088
Reputation
15,558
my photos range from subhuman to chadlite

whats the meaning of this
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, ItsOver999, looksforlife and 4 others
my photos go from subhuman to very low MTN
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, malicieusss, poopoohead and 1 other person
you are not looksmaxxed enough
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
same here in some photo I look decent in others I wanna kill myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, ItsOver999 and poopoohead
yes especially in different lightings, water but when I'm lean I look much more the same between photos
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23472
im subhuman in all of them
 
IMG 0119
IMG 4903
 
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
I pretty much look like a different person in every photo, in some I look like an unfixable subhuman in others I look chadlite
 
angel&lighting
 
Some lightings make me look really ugly, specislly those where its accentuates the nasolabial folds and undereyes circles. There is one lightning in the bathroom of a friends house where I feel I look so good, my skin texture looks even and there's no nasolabial folds and minor undereye circles.
 

Similar threads

LeonardMariana
Replies
1
Views
39
s3emblance
s3emblance
swaggyp1
Replies
4
Views
48
Ugniusthegoat
Ugniusthegoat
anemo
Replies
14
Views
97
Barreton
Barreton
supergoat972
Replies
9
Views
82
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top