Anyone else looked better before puberty/at the beggining of it?

chadley

chadley

Iron
was looking at old photos and its making me wanna kms, i was a fatass but i was actually good looking, upturned nose, good lips even a better jaw jfl, now i have a crooked nose and shitty lips, the only improvement was my eye area, anyone else also experienced this or did you ascend after puberty?

was looking at old photos and its making me wanna kms, i was a fatass but i was actually good looking, upturned nose, good lips even a better jaw jfl, now i have a crooked nose and shitty lips, the only improvement was my eye area, anyone else also experienced this or did you ascend after puberty?
thats you on pfp? imo you ugly but you have chance just gymmax

• +1
Reactions: chadley and fl0w
thats you on pfp? imo you ugly but you have chance just gymmax
exactly this, fat/water is the biggest killer of aesthetics. You really can't tell if you're GL or not unless you're atleast sub 15bf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadley, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 8244
exactly this, fat/water is the biggest killer of aesthetics. You really can't tell if you're GL or not unless you're atleast sub 15bf
what if im at 17% will going 2% lower really make a difference?

• +1
Reactions: chadley
I had a normal skull at 11 now I have a peanut skull with 1.72 FWHR

• +1
Reactions: chadley
what if im at 17% will going 2% lower really make a difference?
I literally thought it was over for me at 17%:lul:

Cut to 15. Set a goal for 12, even 10 if you think it's worth it,

Being lean already puts you above majority. It's the number one thing to look good.
Also, cutting will put you in a state of low T, don't ask people if it's 'over' for you cause it will affect your goals. Just put your head down and lose the weight, the mirror will tell you the rest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, chadley and Deleted member 8244