anyone else looksmins other ppl?

S

sellinwhite

Iron
i only do this with ppl im neutral with or straight up dislike,

like if they tell me they wanna start the gym and want my advice, i tell them that its very complicated, dangerous, that i hate it, that you cant eat the things you like, that ppl in the gym arent friendly at all etc..
or if someone tells me they wanna get try a new fashion style or a new haircut, i tell them that they shouldnt take risks cuz imagine it doesnt fit them...
ill also overcompliment their style/hairstyle on the days where it specifically looks the worst. i also give shitty dating advice.
cant forget the classic "she doesnt like you because your too short and you cant do anything about it"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection, Lawton88 and Deleted member 28896

like if they tell me they wanna start the gym and want my advice, i tell them that its very complicated, dangerous, that i hate it, that you cant eat the things you like, that ppl in the gym arent friendly at all etc..
or if someone tells me they wanna get try a new fashion style or a new haircut, i tell them that they shouldnt take risks cuz imagine it doesnt fit them...
ill also overcompliment their style/hairstyle on the days where it specifically looks the worst. i also give shitty dating advice.
cant forget the classic "she doesnt like you because your too short and you cant do anything about it"
this is just weirdo behavior

• +1
Reactions: violentino, Senssei, Lethbridge and 1 other person

This doesn't work for me, if I want to looksmin someone I will encourage them to do something and say I'm doing it and because I'm ugly they will think it does nothing + I'll be persistent so they get annoyed and eventually start ignoring me = fully forget about that thing forever

you are WOMAN ban

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Yes. Looksmaxxing isn’t just improving yourself, it’s also eliminating the competition

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, sellinwhite, Perfection and 2 others
Goated thread

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

Dnr

I poison the food at my school to cause chemical shrinkage to everyone who eats the zogslop so I can height mog them

cant forget the classic "she doesnt like you because your too short and you cant do anything about it
You're really a piece of shit tbh. Incel maxxing af.