anyone else match with gl girls on app but irl no one looks at you ?

A

agoostis

Master
makes me so scared to go on a date

i take pictures in good angle and with good lighting but i think everyone obviously do that

i match with decent looking girls (5-6-7/10) but irl when i walk on the street or do shopping NO girls look at me at all

and it can’t be the height cuz im 6ft1

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
i think irl reaction is the biggest indicator imo

if ur gl girls would smile/slightly look at you or even talk to you

why does it happen on tinder only 😩

if you go up to party where people drink maybe women will look at you.
i dont think its normal for women to look at you and smile at you when youre walking around a local mall.
i think you are too autistic first of all to even care about this

• +1
Reactions: xanny and Deleted member 19036
matches on tinder mean nun
do they msg u first at least

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Erik-Jón
i dont think its normal for women to look at you and smile at you when youre walking around a local mall.
cope happens to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19064, JawMogger, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
im too nervous to go party

they will probably ask me what’s my body count and im bad at lying

i had 2k matches with girls. just 1 success for sex. thats why i turned gay and fucked a cute 15 year old boy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DyingHope, Deleted member 19036 and Dystopian
that could be bots / phishes / instagram maxxers

• +1
Reactions: DyingHope and thereallegend
I am 6'1 like you, 4-5/10 facially and I have random girls staring/glancing and smiling back at me. I don't know how ugly one must be to get no looks from girls.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: DyingHope, Deleted member 19036 and agoostis
im too nervous to go party
Another socially anxious and awkward normie that has to resort to Tinder because he refuses to brush up on his social skills.

• +1
Reactions: DyingHope and BoneDensity
Have you at least fucked from Tinder yet?

I am 6'1 like you, 4-5/10 facially and I have random girls staring/glancing and smiling back at me. I don't know how ugly one must be to get no looks from girls.
@lepo2317 do u have good vision or bad vision and need glasses for far away? if so do u use them?
@agoostis do u have good or bad vision?

i noticed when i go out with contacts i see girls looking at me and shit but nothing when im almost blind cause i got shit vision.
girls usually look from kinda far and them get nervous of straight up staring at up close.
try getting contacts maybe

@lepo2317 do u have good vision or bad vision and need glasses for far away? if so do u use them?
@agoostis do u have good or bad vision?

i noticed when i go out with contacts i see girls looking at me and shit but nothing when im almost blind cause i got shit vision.
girls usually look from kinda far and them get nervous of straight up staring at up close.
try getting contacts maybe
I use contacts so my vision is on point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776

I got a cute girl lustfully smiling at me right after I broke my nose and had blood all over my swollen face. Just thugmaxx? Jokes aside, lets not overinterpret a girl looking at you, might have a million reasons. You gotta approach anyway to get the desired result. There's girls that are absolutely attracted to you but will never give you an IOI for whatever reason

I got a cute girl lustfully smiling at me right after I broke my nose and had blood all over my swollen face. Just thugmaxx? Jokes aside, lets not overinterpret a girl looking at you, might have a million reasons. You gotta approach anyway to get the desired result. There's girls that are absolutely attracted to you but will never give you an IOI for whatever reason
Yes, I know that. There are girls who stare at you, then they will stare at bald 50+ years man.

cope happens to me
You said you were a LTN-MTN. I doubt you have girls interested in you if you are that level. But maybe i'm wrong.

Also, people are nice, not everything is a sexual opportunity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I'm literally the opposite

its impossible to find out if you get IOIs or not as every reaction/stare might mean something else

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
because you fraud hard on photos and irl you cant fraud, i always heard from some girls that i kinda was a catfish and yeah i was :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
It's called catfishing.

its impossible to find out if you get IOIs or not as every reaction/stare might mean something else
That's why you smile at girls who stare at you. If she smiles back and you don't feel like approaching, you get dopamine boost atleast. It feels good when cute girl smiles at you. The best part is, some girls are so confident that they will approach you with 'hi'. It is rare but it happens.

Few months ago I catch girl staring at me for 3+ seconds, I smiled at her she smiled back. Few weeks later I saw her once again we smiled at eachother and then few weeks later I catch her once again in the city with her friends and she approached me with 'hi'. I said nothing to her before that, just smiled at her few times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
That's why you smile at girls who stare at you. If she smiles back and you don't feel like approaching, you get dopamine boost atleast. It feels good when cute girl smiles at you. The best part is, some girls are so confident that they will approach you with 'hi'. It is rare but it happens.

Few months ago I catch girl staring at me for 3+ seconds, I smiled at her she smiled back. Few weeks later I saw her once again we smiled at eachother and then few weeks later I catch her once again in the city with her friends and she approached me with 'hi'. I said nothing to her before that, just smiled at her few times.
I'm too spergy to smile at girl over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and agoostis
No matches and no looks.

Aloof is how I'd describe most foid reactions to me.

They don't want to acknowledge my presence, their subhuman radar detectors are firing but they need to display their superiority.

So they usually have this contorted look on their FACE, and their FACE is at a 30 degree incline while being tilted to the side.