Anyone else not want to be a normie

SubhumanVirgin

SubhumanVirgin

Banned
I don't like getting high, don't like drinking very much. Don't even care about sex, don't care about bland discussions at all. I like in depth autistic talks. I can't stand normies at all honestly, they're just so boring. Unfortunately I hate soys as well, so I don't really know where to go to find friends, as I don't like anyone on either side really and most honestly most incels are just as cancerous/

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Peachy
Sometimes I feel that way. Then I see other normies enjoying themselves so it's kinda hard not to join. Mob mentality

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2426
I don't like getting high, don't like drinking very much. Don't even care about sex, don't care about bland discussions at all. I like in depth autistic talks. I can't stand normies at all honestly, they're just so boring. Unfortunately I hate soys as well, so I don't really know where to go to find friends, as I don't like anyone on either side really and most honestly most incels are just as cancerous/
Im like this too. Debating if instagram is even worth installing because ill be forced to join in and put effort into socializing.

Looks mean nothing if you arent social and cant go to clubs / meetups.

I think if you are on this site, you already aren't a normie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CopingCel and rtssssy
Fuck being normie. I’d would just be myself than be like the majority of people that only wish to impress society.

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
most incels are just as cancerous

Attachments

• 1568748720771.png
    1568748720771.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 1
wish i had friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 3142
I don't want to be normies because that's life on castration mode. Instead I want everyone else to be like me.

If normiehood is so bad why are they happy go lucky and I want to blow my own brains out?

your post reminded me of this song. normies in a nutshell. soys are still worse though

i dont want but i have to...

otherwise im ldaring for my whole life

better normie than basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk