Anyone else notice natty gymcelling isn't even impressive anymore

D

Deleted member 19317

Lurker
I live in the city and it seems literally every other dude is sort of big natty. I don't even see the point anymore it seems super oversaturated. The thing is it's just going to become baseline and a failo to NOT have it. Then it will go back to face and height. Only now Chad will have face height AND muscle since it will be required.

We aren't the only ones looksmaxxing. Literally everyone is. They just don't know the autistic details of the facial bones and obscure treatments like women's latisse for eyelashes or finasteride or any of that.

My best recommendation for the future is start saving for surgery. Whilst others are putting all their money into gym shit save all your money for bimax or whatever surgeries you need. Normies won't reach this level anytime soon. At least not in the next 20 years. More than enough time for us to mog until we are oldcels and hopefully pass on our genetic code before it's too late.

I think you all will agree, hardmaxxing wi be the only way to mog very soon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 15827, ALP and 23 others
I agree, surgery/face/height are the panacea now. But in the future normies will have to travel to get quality pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Everyone goes to the gym, some are bulking and get fat, only a very very small % are shredded and muscular.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, closedplatecel, Renaissance.Chad and 22 others
everyone better be doing surgeries asap because every single surgeon is raising their prices higher and higher every year. Bimax is like $20-30k now, in 5 years time it'll be $30-40k.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Yerico7, Gaia262 and 3 others
Everyone goes to the gym, some are bulking and get fat, only a very very small % are shredded and muscular.
I have to bulk and get fat because natty there's no shot I'm building muscle in a deficit. Did it for a year at maintenance and didn't gain a pound. The gym is full of do you even lift skinny kids wearing cutoff shirts strutting around like narcy faggots and fat normies, and then the occasional super narcy 6'1 dude who bulked and cut a few times and thinks he's Chad. I'm bulking right now because I don't plan on mogging until after surgery which is another 2-3 years for me until I can get the funds for everything I want. Mainly bimax and genio tbh. Maybe SARPE at the same time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, FreakkForLife, Sigmamale and 4 others
everyone better be doing surgeries asap because every single surgeon is raising their prices higher and higher every year. Bimax is like $20-30k now, in 5 years time it'll be $30-40k.
You think I'll be fucked if I have to wait 2-3 years? This shit is already expensive. I pray to dear God surgery doesn't become something only the elite can afford in the future like LL. It's legit over at that point dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Nescorio, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
You think I'll be fucked if I have to wait 2-3 years? This shit is already expensive. I pray to dear God surgery doesn't become something only the elite can afford in the future like LL. It's legit over at that point dude.
yeah you're fucked tbh, users here will say to just go somewhere cheap and get surgery, without actually having done any surgeries. If you get bimax you want to go to the best in the business so you dont die on the operating table lmao.

For example a famous NYC surgeon Dr Jacono who does facelifts recently got famous by doing someone called Marc Jacobs. I learned that he racked up his prices to more than $100k for a facelift.

Its supply and demand, more people are gonna do surgeries no doubt, and this is going to rack up prices even higher.

I mean look at this forum, i didnt find it until recently and ive already spent 5 figures on looksmaxxing stuff, multiply that by how many new users here are and no doubt we've collectively spent millions on surgeries in the psl sphere

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joseph, Danish_Retard and alriodai
nah tbh. I see some lite-gymcels in a big city but a strict natty athletic physique is still rare and super valuable. As ppl who dwell on forums and obsess about looks we just have a tendency to notice some people who look good and extrapolate, or we just overrate and are insecure.

Regardless, while a good natty physique isnt impressive for Gymcels who view gym content on the internet, u shouldn't need more than that to slay. if u have a good athletic physique and its still over for u, then steroids might help but it might be really over.

Also, its true that if ur natty u probably wont huge in clothes but with a good frame you can still look great. But as a natty u should probably lean out and play online tinder/ig game with abs as its more apparent that way.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Abu Based, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
I actually dont see that many people that are shredded. Being shredded is more valuable than just big. I find its more rare.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and TrestIsBest
there are so many surgeons out there that wont charge u an arm and a leg, they just might be foreign, not very popular, and you will need to sort out logistics of going there and recovery. It will prob get more expensive cuz of inflation but not because every 3rd guy is gonna get something done. Just keep going(y)

I had a family member do extensive dental work in one of these places that most people think is shit but the work is great

What the fuck are you talking about? I live in a major USA city and most people are overweight, fat not gymmax at all. I only see fit people at the gym 🤣. Out on the streets it's not the norm

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Oberyn, klamus and 8 others
gymmaxxing with height has helped me mog the fuck out of people in 10th grade so eh, I'll see what proceeds from it. If I become an adultcel it could be different for sure.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Skinnyboy max it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
I live in the city and it seems literally every other dude is sort of big natty. I don't even see the point anymore it seems super oversaturated. The thing is it's just going to become baseline and a failo to NOT have it. Then it will go back to face and height. Only now Chad will have face height AND muscle since it will be required.

We aren't the only ones looksmaxxing. Literally everyone is. They just don't know the autistic details of the facial bones and obscure treatments like women's latisse for eyelashes or finasteride or any of that.

My best recommendation for the future is start saving for surgery. Whilst others are putting all their money into gym shit save all your money for bimax or whatever surgeries you need. Normies won't reach this level anytime soon. At least not in the next 20 years. More than enough time for us to mog until we are oldcels and hopefully pass on our genetic code before it's too late.

take steroids

Yeah I also feel like everyone is softmaxing but most dont take It seriously and see little improvement.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
in 10 years my skull will be like this from bonesmashing. Fuck surgeries, the shit is retarded and made for low iq donkey ass lickers.
2811311 2806563 2806557 1648064501053

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Agendum, Chadpreetmaybe and FreakkForLife
I've said it before: Most guys look worse after they start going to the gym: Bloating, higher body fat that will never be completely shed, posture problems from bad/uneven training, visual muscle imbalances, body image issues that make them take unreasonable steps, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, Yerico7, Kmscurry and 1 other person
I agree. For online dating, gymcelling is a requirement nowadays just like height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
there are so many surgeons out there that wont charge u an arm and a leg, they just might be foreign, not very popular, and you will need to sort out logistics of going there and recovery. It will prob get more expensive cuz of inflation but not because every 3rd guy is gonna get something done. Just keep going(y)

I had a family member do extensive dental work in one of these places that most people think is shit but the work is great
Maybe for soft tissue stuff like buccal fat, gyno removal, normie plastic surgeons. With maxillofacial its a whole other game working with actual bone. Yeah you've got guys like Ramieri who are typically cheaper than most US surgeons but i guarantee he's increasing his prices because of Gaia

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Danish_Retard
I've said it before: Most guys look worse after they start going to the gym: Bloating, higher body fat that will never be completely shed, posture problems from bad/uneven training, visual muscle imbalances, body image issues that make them take unreasonable steps, etc.
actual this for me. Got fat af from dirty bulking and it definitely hurt my psl because i looked like a bloated subhuman

Tales from mumbai

I almost never see any muscular guys

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Abu Based and Gandy
in 10 years my skull will be like this from bonesmashing. Fuck surgeries, the shit is retarded and made for low iq donkey ass lickers.
View attachment 1674732
Nah,i would say some surgeries are good which bonesmashing can't fix .
Like bimax,midface downgraft a potato nose, bonesmashing can't fix it because this Is internal problem.

But getting genioplasty,implants,and fillers is a bad option and retarded when just bonesmashing accurately can do the work for free(at least it did for me,in a few months,i will have Patt Tillman tier chin):feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
A truly good looking face is still so rare that a guy can be skinny and slay if his face is good,

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Johanjohan
everyone is on the juice now there is no point of natty gymcelling anymore

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph and Abu Based
Most guys i know gymcel and still get outslayed by a guy who has a marginally prettier face than them. But nearly everyone who goes to the gym is above 15% body fat and only gets shredded every now and then rather than maintaining it the whole year, so a lean, muscular physique is still highly rare.

of course though, no matter what face will always reign

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 19478 and Johanjohan
Cope. Gymmaxxing is still relevant. Maybe since you workout, you notice others who also workout. Like when you buy a new car and then notice everytime you see another one on the road, it makes you think it's a lot more common than you thought. But no, most people i see are fatties

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Abu Based, Tonymontana and 4 others
Tales from mumbai

I almost never see any muscular guys
I seriously question PSL figures like even 1-2% of guys being "shredded".

In big cities it's maybe 1 man in 10 000 who is so low body fat their musculature is visible/they have a sharp jawline due to low body fat

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
actual this for me. Got fat af from dirty bulking and it definitely hurt my psl because i looked like a bloated subhuman
A lot of guys don't ever lose 100% of the fat they gain. They have the discipline to show up to the gym but not stick with a diet afterwards.

That's false, the average guy isnt looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
im not sure i follow ya. the $10 a month you save from canceling the gym is unlikely to pay a lot toward surgery in a few years time
and to be fair over exaggerating the percentage of males who are gymceled... it almost sounds a bit like you;re trying to convince yourself not to go to the gym : P

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 2729
View attachment 1674732
Bonesmashing wont help with recession. Gonna try facepulling (maybe) and good posture

Seems like the worst kind of cope if you are a sub human with bad genes for lifting maybe because your ancestors complained about everyone else better stronger and better. You might have the taking L gene

finasteride is extremely normie my friend 💀

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and Deleted member 9670
Eh I guess. However I've turned it in. Guys who look like they lift in a shirt is super rare. But face alwaysssss comes first

• +1
Reactions: joseph
nah tbh. I see some lite-gymcels in a big city but a strict natty athletic physique is still rare and super valuable. As ppl who dwell on forums and obsess about looks we just have a tendency to notice some people who look good and extrapolate, or we just overrate and are insecure.

Regardless, while a good natty physique isnt impressive for Gymcels who view gym content on the internet, u shouldn't need more than that to slay. if u have a good athletic physique and its still over for u, then steroids might help but it might be really over.

Also, its true that if ur natty u probably wont huge in clothes but with a good frame you can still look great. But as a natty u should probably lean out and play online tinder/ig game with abs as its more apparent that way.
Very high iq response. Pretty much sums it up

Wish I had started lifting at 14. Didn't know it was so easy to build an ok physique and escape being a skinny skeleton.

If you are skinny you can build a decent physique in two years. You don't even need to be shredded, just not bloated or fat. I achieved it while eating junk food and still had some abs showing when i flexd.

You'll look great in clothes and women will notice. Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.

Natty gymcelling matters the most for framecels. For a wide-framed guy, he just needs to not be skinny or fat.

the next level of bodybuilding is building your bone mass

Almost never see shredded guys outside gyms. Sure doesnt help that you need a jacket outside For 3/4 of The year

Almost never see shredded guys outside gyms. Sure doesnt help that you need a jacket outside For 3/4 of The year

Sure, but one of the main benefits of gymcelling is getting lean with enough muscle mass to still appear strong and masculine. Probably over half the benefit of gymcelling (done right) is face gains through leanness/neck

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
Exactly what many users above have stated.

The vast majority of gymcels, and dedicated lifters are above 15% bodyfat from permabulking, and only briefly staying lean after a cut then repeating the process.

It's still rare to see guys who are low bodyfat with enough muscle to look aesthetic. MUCH more rare outside the gym.

It's easy as fuck to mog bloated natty gymcels when you're lean with defined facial features/bones, and have a decent amount of muscle which is easily attainable without doing huge bulks and cuts that make you look like shit most of the time.

You'll make like 80% of your natty gains in the first two years. Rest is just a long grind for an inch here and there.