Anyone else notice that the worst personalities on here are always the sex havers?

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
Always the dumbest members, least funny, retarded contributions, total narcissists. Typical.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Tabula Rasa, butterworld and 2 others
Just be dumbest members, least funny, retarded contributions, total narcissists Theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Autismcel
514F35F0 5395 4B92 90E3 3AC6A272A142

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Yea, a proper example is @Pogin_chan

Always the dumbest members, least funny, retarded contributions, total narcissists. Typical.
how do you know if they get women or not on org

i wish i was like the sex having chuds on here man:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
normfags are often obnoxious retards so this is obvious truth

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
nah sex havers keep this site going with the slay/brag threads also they are have more stories to tell which is more entertaining than whatever a intel rotting in his basement all day would have to offer

I would be dumbest, most narcy, unfunniest user here to have sex with HTB's ngl
So you admit you aren't one?

I guess you truly are just an insignificant, dirty, miniature sized inkwell.

But you know what? Atleast you are liked by the guys, maybe you should stray towards that direction you little closeted homosexual FREAK!!!!!!!

how do you know if they get women or not on org

Because it correlates with real life observations. All those traits are also visible amongst real life sex havers.

if i was a legit sex haver i'd be way worse as a person LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and noobs
nah sex havers keep this site going with the slay/brag threads also they are have more stories to tell which is more entertaining than whatever a intel rotting in his basement all day would have to offer

You really gotta have nothing going on in your social life, if you find any of these "slaying, partying " or whatever stories interesting jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back