anyone else noticing a dip in tinder lately?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I decided to download tinder out of boredom just for dopamine as i'm seeing someone right now and i have instagram now so idrc.

Anyways....

I used the same pics i get 99+ the fastest in my are (easily less than a day) and the ones i got 185+ likes in 1 day in London.

Anyway, I made an account at 8pm yesterday and i have 25 likes max and hardly any matches which is terra surprising on a new sim so no bad elo.

Not sure how i went from getting terra likes to hardly any but such is tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Ricky212, Chadeep and 3 others
Tinder algorithm is random

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
It’s dead now lol, 2021 was peak and it went downhill year after year

• +1
Reactions: yue, Kinger, Chadeep and 3 others
Also changing sim I tried that, doesn’t work u need a new device or to factory reset on a vpn to reset elo

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Lol algorithm is your looks. Under 100 in 12 h means ur most likely MTN or under
I'm MTN but if you think HTN's are getting 100+ in 12 hours then i am actually in disbelief. Even chadfishes don't get that lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Chadeep, got.daim and 5 others
Lol algorithm is your looks. Under 100 in 12 h means ur most likely MTN or under
And this guy says other users here are schizo @TechnoBoss @lebronjames23 @socialcel @atlantean :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean, TechnoBoss and socialcel
And this guy says other users here are schizo @TechnoBoss @lebronjames23 @socialcel @atlantean :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Pretty sure he made a thread talking abt how someone isnt HTN if they dont get approached by every single girl they come across

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Chadeep, rgl666 and 5 others
I'm MTN but if you think HTN's are getting 100+ in 12 hours then i am actually in disbelief. Even chadfishes don't get that lmao
Im a short LTN and managed 25 in 24 h. Ive tried an actual model that is HTN and got 50+ on hinge easily in like 8 hours. Real HTNs+ get like 100 in 12 hours approx if not in some village shithole

• +1
Reactions: fuse
It’s dead now lol, 2021 was peak and it went downhill year after year
exactly THIS IS THE TRUE ANSWER tinder has MILLIONS of guy useres and barely any women and you can ask why ? Well first thing first lots of foids are getting approached IRL or just getting their bf through friend groups 2. SHIT TON OF WEIRDOS ARE ON TINDER like indians who write such things as "nice boobs gurl want sum indian nut on your face?" and foids immediately delete themselves from the app etc etc

• JFL
Wdym? I did barrett account yesterday he slaying

Im a short LTN and managed 25 in 24 h. Ive tried an actual model that is HTN and got 50+ on hinge easily in like 8 hours. Real HTNs+ get like 100 in 12 hours approx if not in some village shithole
Do you mention your height? You ever slayed off tinder

• +1
Do you mention your height? You ever slayed off tinder
never used tinder, tried hinge and did get dates off of it. Yes i have my height in my bio and i only use selfies

• +1
Reactions: fuse and butterworld
I decided to download tinder out of boredom just for dopamine as i'm seeing someone right now and i have instagram now so idrc.

Anyways....

I used the same pics i get 99+ the fastest in my are (easily less than a day) and the ones i got 185+ likes in 1 day in London.

Anyway, I made an account at 8pm yesterday and i have 25 likes max and hardly any matches which is terra surprising on a new sim so no bad elo.

For me its like tinder is a product.
It only shows me normie 10/10 women, over and over. Then i get matches from emo / normal girls. I actually atleast want to swipe on alt girls. But it only shows me 10/10s

Meanwhile the rest of the country was watching the football, christ, you're a nerd. And you're supposed to be the guy dropping NTpills.

Anyways....

i downloaded it earlier got 17 likes in around 8 hours with 3-4 matches. its dead tbh to many men on it and paying for everything is horrible

what a retard jfl, amount of matches isnt even relevant its the quality of the matches, algorithm normally shifts very quickly and will pair you with foids who are on your looks level, a chad would never be paired with a LTB and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Users who are viewing this thread

Back