Anyone else ogremaxxing?

L

Ladugard94

Iron
I'm naturally mesomorphic. Narrow waist. Broad shoulders. I don't think I've ever seen anyone with my proportions. 6'1. People ask me if I play rugby all the time. I can go months without working out and hardly lose any muscle and then when I hit some light work outs I explode with gains to the point where people think I'm on roids. I'm 29 and I've never done a bench press or a deadlift. I do curls and shoulders. I'm extremely lazy. I work out like a 16-year old girl, with about the same weights. But that's about to change, because as you might have thought I've been tooting my own horn, I have a very subpar face, so merely having a manly body isn't cutting it for me, that's why I'm actually finally going to put in the work and actually work out and do all those exercises and lift heavy - I'm gonna OGREMAXX and become a true beast, unlocking my fullest potential. The villagers will chase me through town with pitchforks after my transformation. During this time, I will save money for a Lefort I, Genioplasty and Jaw Angle Surgery.

By the way I like this forum, it feels like Bodybuilding.com for the new generation. I was there when Zyzz was all the rage in 2011-2012, I had a personal consultation with Mike Mew before "mewing" was a thing. Incredible how far this movement has come.

congratulations on your first post

Thanks bro! Been in this "space" for over a decade as I mentioned but this is the first time I post here.
I took your rep virginity

• +1
Reactions: Ladugard94